Chapter 29: Wedding bells, same hotels

Start from the beginning

"Okay first off, he had someone stalk us in order to know we were out to dinner. He tracked us down to find the restaurant we were in. A little into the stalker territory don't you think?"

"Oh, you're stupid too." He shook his head.

"I will throw you off this jet right this second." I threatened.

"Okay, then I'll hold onto your pinky while you do so."

"Weirdo."

"Coward."

Leo's pov:

"Did you lose your brain?" Javier facepalmed.

"Bold of you to assume he ever had one." Diana mocked.

"I will throw both of you out of this damn jet." I threatened.

"Yeah yeah. What's your plan?" Diana asked.

"Well let's just say, There are only four rooms booked." I smirked.

"But wait- Easton, Lea, you, me, Jav- We are five- ohhhhhhh" She grinned. "Javier, did you do this?"

He didn't reply, just winked which clearly gave it away.

"You sneaky little shits, Lea will kill you."

"Yeah, that's still something we're cautious about." I laughed nervously.

[In Greece]

Azalea's pov:

Our jet landed at the same time as Leo's and we headed to the hotel together.

[In the hotel]

"Hi reservation under Casada." I passed the auburn-haired and freckled middle-aged, receptionist a smile.

"Oh uh yes, four suites."

"You mean five."

"No ma'am, it says four. You have booked four rooms."

I was dumbfounded for a solid minute before I looked over to Leo. Oh, this sneaky bastard.

"So can we book another room now?"

"Sorry, ma'am the hotel is completely booked." She said with a somewhat scared tone.

"Ohno one of us has to share a room now." Diana stated, her expression screaming "Oh I already knew I just have the acting skills of a celery."

"Uh, Diana we can share." I suggested.

"Oh uh no!" She looked around, figuring out what to say next. 

"No?"

"Oh yeah, I uh kick in my sleep and also talk sometimes. It'll be annoying."

"I can live with that for a few days it's good."

"No no. It's really not."

"Fine, then I'll share a room with Easton."

"Uh actually I have snoring issues so you wouldn't like-"

" Ugh, do none of you sleep peacefully?" I groaned in frustration.

"I do." Leo raised his hand. "I don't mind sharing."

"You piece of shit." I cursed. "Ugh fine. I hate all of you so much."

"Thank you, babe!" Diana cheered.

"Good luck finding a new training partner." I rolled my eyes as I snatched the key card from the table and stormed off.

"Oh god, what have I done." Diana pressed her finger under her teeth.

Leo followed me to the room and shut the door after him.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, a frustrated expression gleaming across my face.

"You know why."

"What you are doing is stupid and worthless. Trust me I am not worth the problems our families would have to face."

My remark got him angry. His fists clenched and he gripped my arms. He looked right into my eyes, his eyes piercing through mine.

"Talk down on yourself like that again and I will show you exactly why you're wrong. I'll make you wish you never did."

"Let me go, Leo."

He let go of my arms.

"No I meant... let me go out of your life."

"No way in hell."

To be continued...

I hope y'all liked this chapter! Sorry, it was a little short, I've had no motivation to write recently :/ Leo and Lea are sharing a room omg!!! What do you think will happen next? Keep reading to find out ; ILYSMM xx