3.

heyy i just want to say something. the timeline is screwed up in this story but idcc. ** this is before the Avengers initiative **  sooooo yeahh. btw i'm sorry that i dont update that often lol. i have a lot to do for school. and don't forget this is sign language 

~~~

clint P.O.V.

So May just fill me in and basically the Red Room has Natasha. Again. I really need to find Natasha and soon cause i don't know how long she can take it out there again. The others except Phil and Bobbi won't understand how inportant this is. "barton" i snaped out of my toughts "you still there?" May asked. "yeah sorry" i answer. "we have a problem, we don't know where the Red Room is" "if natasha wears her necklace we can trace the location" i suggest. "i'm already on it!" sky yelled from across the room. 5 minutes later we finally found her location. "oke everyone, suit up!" Coulson yelled.

~~~

"Barton, Hunter, Morse basement and ground floor!" i heard trough my com. i look at bobbi and hunter and nod. "copy that sir" bobbi answers as we ran into the building. "bobbi, hunter you take ground floor i'll go to the basement" i signed "oke be carefull clint" hunter answers.

I shoot at least 10 people on my way down and run into every room I pass but there was still no sign of natasha. there were only 2 rooms left but then i found i locked one. i shoot the lock and stormed into the room. "shit" i cursed. i saw Natasha sitting on the floor, curled up to a ball with her head between her legs shaking. i ran over to her and called her name but she didn't answer. "i found her, basement room number 348 she needs medical help i think she's in shock. she has 2 GSW and multiple cuts and small injuries" i said trough the com. "copy that, fitzsimmons are on their way" coulson answers. "please Tasha don't give up" i wisperd as i pulled her on my lap. "i love you, i can't lose you"

-time skip cause i can :D-

i went with my fingers trough her hair while she laid down with her head on my lap. "will she be ok Coulson?" i asked with tears in my eyes. "i'll be fine clint" i heard softly from my lap. "Tasha" i smiled and hugged her tightly. "please don't ever do that to me again" i murmured in her hair. "can't promise" she wispert before she closed her eyes again.

"barton, landing in 2 minutes!" "copy that Coulson"  said as i woke up Natasha softly. "hey tash wake up, we're almost there" she opened her eyes slowly as i kissed her temple. "we're gonna land so i'm going to pull you up so you can sit oke?" she nodded and i slowly pulled her on my lap and she laid her head agains my chest.

i hugged her close as the landing started and i felt how fragile her body was. "please be oke" i whispered more to myself than to her. "i love you natasha" i love you to clint"

when we exited the plane was the medic team already waiting ouside for us. i laid natasha down on the the hospital bed and kissed her fast before they pussed her inside the helicair. "barton" i heard Fury's voice "i'm sorry but i have a undercover mission and it can't wait"

hehhehheheheh don't think its done yet.. it's just the beginning 😀

thank you for reading this story i'll try to update more often xx