1

btw this story is a cross over with agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Hawkeye if you haven't watch it yet than don't hesitate for asking questions, i would love to answer them (this is sign language)

"barton, romanoff is been compromised" coulson's words echoed through my head. it coudn't be, natasha couldn't be compromised i needed her. "barton.... barton you're still on the phone? Clint you're okey?" w-what? i answerd. yeah, yeah i'm fine, what's her last location? i asked phil. Budapest, Hungry. he answerd slowly. "clint you're not going after her alone! please, lett me help you, you're not helping natasha if you get compromised to. come with me and my team, we can help you, he almost begged." Fine i will, who's on you're team anyways?

"Fitzsimmons, agent May, agent Skye, agent Mack and because Ward turns out to be Hydra we got Morse and Hunter" Bobbi and Lance... together.. on one team?? i asked phil. "yeah i'm suprised to they actualy kinda make it up with eachother." he was glad that Clint hasn't shot him out and went after natasha by himself. "hey Clint, the bus, 3 a.m. we're going after Natasha" he said and enden the call. I collapsed on the floor when Coulson ended the call, i couldn't keep it together anymore and i feel the tears roll over my cheeks. i can't lose her, especially not on the same place i met her.......

heyyy i knowww i'm sorry it's a short one but i promise that the next one will be longer!!!  hope you like it. please vote and leave a comment 

xx