2

heyyy its me, i decided to make this a story and not a one shot so here we are. i hope i can post more often but it's difficult with school. please vote, comment and share this story if you like it.

xx

3 A.M. - the bus

as I got on the plane I heard bobbi and hunter arguing again, "so nothing has changed yet ha" i tried to make up a fake smile but i know they know. "clint" bobbi smiled as she hugged me and asked "clint i know you're not oke so don't fake it, but is there anything we can do?" I shook my head. "we just need to find Natasha, i need to make sure she's oke." "oke, lett me show you you're room. it's next to hunters and against mine" she said. "o and btw" hunter mentioned, "we and may are the only one who know you're coming and what our mission is soooo, this is going to be fun and skye is so gonna freak out!" I smiled as we walked to our rooms.

"why are you guys even up at freaking 3 A.M.? i believe that my memories say that you're not exactly a early bird hunt." i said as we reached my room. "bob thought it was nessesary to wake me up this early" he grunted at my question.

8 A.M. - the bus

i took a nap for 4 houres and than i went trough a few files of the red room. after my last mission in Budapest, when i was send to kill natasha, tasha taught me a lot about her past. i was the only one she fully trusted. i was on my way to the training room when i suddenly heard someone scream "omg you're Hawkeye!" i turned around and heard a familiar voice say "yeah sky we all know it, now go on with your assiment." "mel!" i smiled as i saw Melinda may standing across the room. i walked over and hugged her. "you can hug her without getting killed!" i heard the girl apparently named sky say. i smiled and wispert "i missed you mel." "you to clint, now come on i'll fill you in"

heyyy i know it's a short one again but i just want to post something for you. i hope you enjoy it

xx