13.Annoyed Zayn

Afy's Pov.

We drove back to home. Zayn's men brought my shopping bags. I kept my new dresses in wardrobe.

Zayn came inside our room and glaring at me. I know I'd pissed him off.

His looks are so dark

His looks are so dark. I was afraid.

He closed the door. He grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards our bed. Zayn was laying on top of me.

I closed my eyes and released myself I know what would happen.

Zayn ripped my lacy bra and my massive tits is visible .He explored my naked tits and moaning in pleasure.

I shut my eyes.I wish I would have closed my ears too so I won't able to listen his moan in pleasure.

Zayn started sucking my nipples so hard. Zayn continued to fondle my breast as my chest heaved heavy breathing.

Zayn slid down my panties he can see my legs. He opened it too see my pussy. Zayn pushed his face near my pussy started licking clits. He was pleasuring his tongue and hand while fondling my breast hard. Our intercourse got disturbed by Zayn's phone call. I'm relieved.

"Okay Keep him alive. I'm coming "Zayn said and left the room.

I'm with no dress, I took blanket to cover my body and thinking random things. I slept.

I woke up on next morning. Zayn is not there in our room. I took outfit and went to washroom. I wore my outfit and blow my hair to get dried.

I went down stairs to have breakfast

"Good Morning Mrs Malik,How are you? What would you like to have for breakfast? "Mary said.

"Good Morning Mary, I'm good. I hope you are well. Please give me regular to have breakfast. I'm hungry. I didn't eat last night "I said.

I didn't eat last night because of Zayn was forcing me inside him but his planned got ruined by his call.

Mary brought my breakfast. I ate my breakfast. I went upstairs. I'm feeling pain in my stomach.

I turned doorknob to open the door. Zayn was sitting on bed. I was going to restroom.

"Wait and take it. You'll look awesome in it "Zayn said.

I took the shopping bag from him and went inside the restroom.

I slid down my panties I can see blood on it. I got period. It's already my date. I don't have any pads.

I've to asked Zayn to get pads for me. I'm feeling embarrassed. I slightly opened the door.

"Zayn I'm facing girls problem "I said to him.

"What? What girls problem "Zayn asked.

"Dumbo! Girl's problem every month "I said.

"Sorry "Zayn said. He is really dumb.

"Go and get me pads. I'm having my menstruation. "I said and closed the door.

His jaw dropped by listening my statement. He went outside the room. After 15 minutes. Zayn brought pads in carry bag. He knocked the door  I opened and took carry bag from him.

I wore my pads feeling comfortable now. I was looking at shopping bag he had given me. I opened it. It's has babydoll dress.

My periods ruined his mood and plans. I'll irritate him more .I wore that baby doll dress. My whole body can be seen. It's too short.

"Zayn Baby!! "I said seductively to gain his attention.

He looked at me.I was going near to him.Pushed him in bed with my feet.

I sat on top of him. I was trying to unbutton his shirt. I was ruffling his hairs. I started kissing him near his earlobe,bite his ears and started kissing on his cheeks and neck.

He was turning on with my moves. I turned myself and took his hands pressed my boobs with our hands. I turned again and unbuttoned his shirt and started kissing on his abs and abdomen.

Zayn turned on his dick became 90°.Zayn came top of me and started kissing my tits. I was pressing his body harder on me. I think during menstruation my body needs it.

Zayn started licking my whole body removed my dress. He licked my breast and enjoying with them. He kissed me roughly putting his whole tongue inside my mouth and exploring my mouth.

He started moving his hands towards my ass and he pressed my butt he felt my pads. He got annoyed and stood up.

"What happen Zayn baby? Why you stood up. I need more now "I said seductively.

Zayn didn't say anything. He started wearing his shirt.

"No Zayn baby we still didn't completed .Come baby Fuck me hard!! "I laughed. I know my planned succeeded. I pissed him off again. I want to do more.

I went near Zayn. Pushed him towards me with his collar. I encircled my arms on his neck.

"Zayn baby. Don't you want me!! "I said .

I took his hand putting on my boobs and pressing it lightly with his hands. I started dancing seductively and moving ass and swaying my boobs to disturbed Zayn Malik. I know he can't do anything with me now as I'm on periods.

"Zayn where is your manliness now. Press it hard " I said to challenge him.

He pushed me and went outside his room. He know he can't do anything. I'm happy to pissed him off.