9.Met Katy Part 2

Describe your best friend in comment. Katy is my real friend.We still talk like this. I used her in my imagination story.

Afy's Pov

Katy explained me her whole love story. Her love story is so cute.

"Oh I love to hear it. It's good and romantic story. Justin is so good. My next question,How is Justin in bed? "I asked.

"It's too personal but I'm shameless in front of you. I can share it with you.Justin is so hot in bed. He know how to turn me on. We do slowly enjoying each other body. "Katy said.

"Aww It's so romantic. Can you please share us your wedding photo? "I asked

Katy nodded and show me her wedding dress.

She is looking damn pretty in her wedding dress

"You are looking gorgeous."I said.

"Thank you Afy"Katy said

"Here is my next question. What are your future plans now? Hmm getting kids "I laughed and asked.

"No Afy, Don't want to be Mom soon. I took admission in Oxford University. I'm pursuing M.A in English literature."Katy said.

"Oh!! Even Zayn want to do English literature. You both are twins "I said.

"Yeah!! By the way Zayn is super hot too. You are lucky. Now it's time for me to take your interview. "Katy said.

"No Zayn is lucky to have the most beautiful and gorgeous girl in the world. To be honest I don't like him at all. To me he looks like monkey 🐵 "I said.

"Hello Beautiful people, I'm Katy.My show name is present talk. Today I've special guest Mrs Afy Zayn Malik. Now it's my turn, I'm going to ask you questions. How you and zayn met? "She asked

"We met at shopping mall. I knew him because he is my brother's rival. He caught me while I was purchasing perfume and threaten me and my brother that he will marry me"I said.

"Oh!! Tell me whole story now "Katy said.

I explained her my bitter force story. Tears started falling down.Katy look at me with sympathy.

"It's okay.Be strong. How was your last night? "she asked.

"Don't ask me about last night.When we were intercoursing ,I squeeze his dick hard and digged my finger on his dick. You must see his face at that time. He went to bathroom and I slept peacefully in bed.I want to ruin our wedding night and I succeeded"I said.

We both started laughing alot. Whole room filled with the noise of our laughter.

"You lit it Afy!!"Katy said.

"Yeah.. Do you remember one girl sunny she used to listen our conversation in IT lecture?"I said.

"Yeah.She is so annoying. She was my bench partner as well. I've one good nickname for her Sani Sanitary Pads "She laughed.