Don't Tell Me What You See

Passing out at work was not really in your plans for today... Especially not in front of your twinflame. Unfortunately for you, any secrets you had kept quiet from this man, had blown up in your face and you had to deal with his fury.

💜♾💜♾💜

You are chatting cheerfully to Taehyung as you make your way back from lunch. Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok are working in Namjoons studio, and all agreed to meet back there after eating.

The studio door is open ajar, so you can hear the boys inside. Reaching for the handle you freeze, when you hear Namjoon ask.

"Are you seriously thinking of rejecting your soulmate?"

"Why is that so hard to believe?" Jimin's voice echoes through you, you can't look at your twinflame. You can feel him drilling holes into you with his stare. However, his gaze isn't what terrifies you, or even Jimins words. It's the oh so familiar frozen tar like hands reaching up to your abdomen.

"I don't know, but are you sure?" Namjoon responds, clear exhaustion in his voice. "Like really sure? Like you've really thought about this?"

"Yes, Hyung. I've really thought about this." Jimin explains clearly exasperated. "I've always said this, I don't want a soulmate. How many times do I have to say it to you guys before you listen to me. I don't want a soulmate, I don't want a soul bond. I don't trust these 'threads', you talk about. I have never wanted one and I don't now."

You finally look at Taehyung. You can't tell him you're ok, because you're not. You can feel your mirror cracks widening, letting in more cold, more ice, more chill. Looking him in the eyes, you see the fire, he's beyond angry, but all you want to do is ask him for help. You realize your body is locked, you cannot physically move. Your blood is all but solid, your pulse begins to slow as your heart freezes over. And you can feel the suffocating tar in your lungs. Your breath comes out shallow and in a fog as it collides with the warm air of the hallway. The last thing you see is your twinflames paniked face as your eyes roll back.

Taehyung grabs you before you collide with the floor. Your skin is almost transparent, your lips gone blue and your eyes are lifeless. He'll be pissed later, right now he needs to get you help.

💜♾💜♾💜

Slowly you begin to open your eyes, vision blurry you are blinded by a familiar glaringly white room of the soul reader clinic. You groan as you force yourself up on your elbows, trying to recall what happened. Taking in your surroundings you see and feel an extremely rage filled Taehyung staring at you from across the room, with what you can only describe as killing intent.

💜♾💜♾💜

Sitting silently in the passenger seat of Taehyungs was undoubtly torture in itself. You can visibly see him shake with infatuation. He had called Yoongi to meet at your apartment. He had refused to look at you or even speak to you, slamming the car door shut behind you.

Now you follow him up to your apartment. You sit on the couch and wait, he's passing back and forth across the room, trying to hold himself back until at least his hyung arrives. Knocks resonate from your front door before he stomps his way over and lets Yoongi in.

They both make their way over to you.

"Are you going to tell him or am I?" Taehyung breathes sharply, still trying to hold himself back.

"Tell me what?" Yoongi eyes you waraily. He's never seen Taehyung this irate before.

You don't speak. You can't find the words, you're unsure of how much your twinflame knows, but from the emotions radiating off of him.....it's a lot, if not everything. You stare at the floor.

"Did you think we wouldn't find out?" Taehyung yells at the wall of your living room. You don't jump, as Yoongi does. You can't anymore, you're too exhausted.

"Why didn't you tell us, we could have helped you! We could have talked to him with you! We could have stopped this." His deep voice booms around the room. "Why did you do this to yourself?! Why did you let this happen?!"

"You don't know what it's like!" You scream back, launching yourself from your seat. "You think I would choose this? Neither of you have any idea what it's like."

"So don't look at me like that......" You stare viciously back at your soulmate.

"Just don't look at me.." You are barely audible now.

It feels like eternity before anyone speaks.

"Do you want to know what I see?" Taehyung forces out calmly. You shake your head aggressively.

"Stop it Tae" You beg, a chill sweeping over you, as you try to hold yourself together.

"I see a strong, talented, independent, confident woman who is dedicated to her job, her friends and family. Who shows incredible loyalty to her beliefs and choices." Taehyung begins, walking closer to you.

"Tae please"

"But you know what else I see?" He continues, ignoring your pleas. Now he's right in front of you. "I see someone who would rather suffer than let someone else know they're the cause. Someone who chooses other people over herself again and again. Someone who-"

"STOP. STOP IT!" Your voice is hoarse, throat itching with every word. "don't..... DONT"

"Guys!" Yoongi finally speaks. "What is going on?"

"Y/N told Jimin to reject their bond." Taehyung grumbles, he's not backing down. Neither are you.

"You what?" Yoongi is taken by complete surprise.

"I did." You state matter of factly.

"You could die!" Taehyung is at his wits end. His emotions are now getting the better of him. "Don't you care?"

"You told me to make a decision." You spit back bitterly "So I made one."

"Not this, please." Taehyung crumbles, legs giving out. Planting himself on one of your arm chairs, sobs wracking through his body.

Your mind calms when you see your twinflame break down. You look at Yoongi who has gone rigid. He's staring at the floor, letting everything sink in. Understanding flashes on his face when he looks up at you. You let in a deep inhale then exhale. Hands relax from fists, you didn't realize you were grasping. You slowly walk over to Taehyung, crouching down and placing a hand on his shoulder. He hesitantly looks up, gaze cast over your shoulder, tears still streaming down his face. You peer at the older again and you see tears cascading down his round cheeks as he looks at you two.

"I've been running since my brother died. Running away from facing Jimin and this soulmate bond." You smooth his hair away from his face, Yoongi now crouching next to you on the floor. "I'm not running anymore Tae. Please trust me. Trust that I'm strong enough to live through this"

Reaching over you wipe the tears of Yoongi's face, as he croaks. "Please don't do this.."

Taehyung envelopes you both on the floor. Both men are now clinging to you. For the first time they notice. Just how cold your skin is, and they break even more.