[RWBY] Vol. 1 - Level 10: The Truth

Start from the beginning

Lucifer: "I- Is this Mongrel… protecting the throne?"

Rook: *growl*

   This Mongrel look at me with it blind one eye as it keep growl. I look at this Mindless Mongrel. This throne room is the same throne room where I battle Valier and I notice he also protecting the throne. Is the throne is really important to them? I sigh at this.

Lucifer: *sigh* Very well, let's end this once and for all.

Lucifer: Fortress Destroyer, Rook.

Rook: RRROOOAARRR!!!

   It charge at me as I launch my Treasury to it as it keep moving as when it almost close to me, I use A+++ Rank weapon Treasury and at that moment, I manage to kill the Fortress Destroyer, Rook.

[You defeated Fortress Destroyer, Rook]

[You Level Up!]

[You Level Up!]

[You Level Up!]

[Balance can be used used on this target].

Lucifer: I don't know why you protect the throne but…

Lucifer: Whoever or whatever you try to protect, must be someone or something you care dearly and I belive…

Lucifer: If it a person, he or she must feel proud of you. But now…

Lucifer: I need a muscle in my army and I believe you can. I am willing to forgive everything happen before and accept you. Then…

Lucifer: Arise.

   And just like that, the once enemy risen from his dead. I look at it as it on it knee and bow before me. I put my hand on his shoulder and smirk.

Lucifer: *smirk* Welcome to my army… and family, Rook.

Rook: *pleased growl*

Lucifer: Now…

   I then make my way to the throne. Slow but surely, my footstep echoed around the room as look at it and sit there. My army see this as they then come out from my Gate one by one as Valier and Rook bow first followed by the other who also bow to me. I look ar my army as suddenly…

[Congratulations!]

[You have cleared the Hidden Quest of The Empty Throne]

[You reveice Authority of Sins]

[You receive Authority of Virtues]

[You receive Void Genome]

[You reveive Geass].

   I blink at this. I then rub my eyes to make sure I am not see a thing as I look back, it still there. If not because of my Army are here, I already shouted at this but I just shouted in my mind.

Lucifer: "What. The. Hell!? Are you kidding me!? I am already OP and this System keep making me OP!? Again, what the hell!?"

[Answer: You can't do anything about it. The one who give you the System is generous person]

[Question: Also, why you denied it? Is not it a good thing?].

Lucifer: *sigh* "I'm already ok with my current power. I know back there in my real World, I… just a magicless person. I don't pretty much care about power."

[…]

Lucifer: "I already grateful that I been given a second chance to alive and grateful with my current power. After all…"