CHAPTER 5

Pallavi's P.O.V:

I came back home directly from that hell

I came back home directly from that hell. Luckily or unluckily Nikki was not there at home. She went out for some one day business trip. I closed myself inside the washroom and splashed cold water on to my face.

 I couldn't figure out what was happening in my life. Five years back the same devil played with my emotions, my feelings and my life. Why? I don't know. Now, when we met today he was behaving as if his sole existence depends upon my presence and what did he called me? Love?

LOVE... he doesn't even know the meaning of that word. All he knew was to play with the emotions attached to that word.

And after what he did with me, it was not easy to come back to my own self. I lost confidence in myself; I felt as if I am not worth anything. I was sure that if I continued like that I will end up destroying the rest of my life.

But I had to save what was remaining. Farhan bhai also wanted me to move on. So I decided to take up a job abroad.

All these years I was reconstructing myself. I was bringing that old, cheerful Pallavi back to me.

And once I did, Bhabhi came into our life. Nikki and bhabhi gave me so much love and support that finally I started to love myself once again.

But I wasn't able to destroy Raghav's image completely from my heart. How could I? He was my first, great love. But now that love doesn't exist anymore. I thought that  I have the courage to face him again.

But this day proved me wrong. I was shocked to see him after all these years and with his one touch, I got rooted to the ground.

I became numb for a while. I didn't knew what I must say or do. 

Oh God , he still has that effect on me.

He has got a  beard now and with all those formals, he was just looking handsome, devilishly handsome.

No matter how much I hate him, I have to admit the fact that he is one of the most good looking guy I have ever met. Well, that goodness exist only in looks but not in his character.

All these reminded me of the incident when I met that ghamandi Rao for the first time and that was five years back...

She smiled faintly remembering all those moments.

3rd person P.O.V:

FLASHBACK: 5 YEARS AGO. . .

It was one of her initial days in the new campus. She was exploring the premises as well as the city.

Pallavi and her close friend Divya , both were staying in a rented apartment, near the college. Classes had already started and she  was enjoying every bit of her new city life.

She still remember that night. Both of them, after having there studying and  cleaning sessions done, decided to have food from outside.

Both went out on their two wheeler and after having  dinner from a Garden restaurant, Divya went to get some ice cream from the near by shop.