Questions

Previosly On LIAR, LIAR: "So about those freak accidents in Hackensack..." (Y/N) asked, avoiding her mother's gaze.

"Oh, (Y/N), dear, those weren't accidents." Her mother smiled, looking (Y/N) dead in the eyes.

Jake's P.O.V

Chucky. The doll with only one thing on its mind: murder.

The doll was responsible for the murders of countless people. Lexi, Devon, and I were determined to stop them. If we can defeat him, nobody else would die to the hands of a deranged serial killer who's soul invades Good Guy Dolls.

Oh, how I wish that I wasn't the one to buy that thing from that yard sale. But if I didnt, we wouldnt be as close to defeating him as we are now.

I remember the day he sent me a message. Or, a note, technically.

I remember walking to my parents graves, and seeing a piece of paper with writing on it.

Dear Jake,

I bet you thought that with Lexi and Devon, that you're unstoppable! Didnt ya?

Well listen here you little shit.

You haven't even seen my worst.

I've got people on my side, kid. I'm not going to sign this, because you already know who wrote it.

And now, a week has passed. Devon and Lexi sat on my bed as I paced around the bedroom in front of them.

"Jake, can you nake this quick? I have to babysit Caroline soon and-" Lexi cut herself off, falling silent.

"Alright. A week ago, you know who left a note at my father's grave." I said to the two.

"How do we even know it was him?" The blonde asked, a tone in her voice indicating she wished it wasn't him.

"Who else would say we felt unstoppable, call me a little shit, and then say they have people on their side?" I asked despite knowing the answer.

"So he's got people on his side. We have a few options. We could find them and stop them, find them and do nothing, continue what we're doing or-" Devon was cut off by Lexi.

"We don't know if he has ten or a hundred people on his side, Dev. Lets just continue what we're doing, but do it carefully." Lexi spoke.

"Lexi's right. If we find out who these people are and stop them, thats a bonus. But we've got to cut them off at the source. Chucky." I agreed. Looking out my bedroom window, I see a sleek red car pass by, a moving van following slowly behind it. It seems as is the others caught my gaze and looked as well.

"What a shitty time to be moving to Hackensack." Lexi sighed, as we all nodded in agreement. These new people would either be killed or traumatized, and there's no truly accurate way to guess which one it'll be.

The pattern used to be people close to the three of us. My dad, my aunt and uncle's housekeeper, and Oliver are a few examples. But now, it seems as if he's killing for the fun of it. Scratch that, he always had. Thats why he killed in the first place, with that sadistic laugh hiding behind such an innocent face that most children would love, unless they had a deep rooted fear of large dolls.

"Should we try to warn whoever's moving here? About Chucky?" Asked Devon.

"They'll think we're crazy." I said.

"But what if they believe us?" Lexi countered, looking back out the window to where the car had passed. 

"Lexi's right, Jake. If they believe us, they can help us kill that stupid doll!" Exclaimed Devon, a hint of desperation in his voice. The two siding with eachother, I had no choice but to cave in.

"Fine. But we don't even know where they live-" I said.

"Easy. Just go where the car went and look for a red car in the driveway" Devon explained.

I sighed. "If anyone sees anything suspicious, we leave immidiatley. Agreed?" I stated to the two.

"Agreed." They said back, near unison.

The three of us began our walk down to the new family's home.