Flirting, Or Conversation?

"Maybe you do, maybe you don't." Devon teased, earning another glare from Lexi. 

"Cut it out, you two. We're here to explain everything to (Y/N)." Jake said to the two, trying to get to the point.

"So, what you three are saying is that there's this two foot doll running around Hackensack, killing people mercilessly?" (Y/N) asked, Jake nodding.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't think I was dreaming-" Devon chuckled at her statement.

"i promise, its very real." He said, patting your back as if to reassure he.

Then he entered the room.

"Hey, Jake, I'm going out to a party tonight. So if anyone wants to come-" Junior started, looking at (Y/N). "-Then hurry up."

"We were actually talking about homework so I think she wants to stay." Lexi said, catching the hint.

"Your loss." Junior walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Do you think he was-" (Y/N) asked, wanting confirmation on what she had witnessed.

"Definetly. But trust me, (Y/N/N), he won't believe us about Chucky- So I wouldn't try." Lexi said to the (H/C) girl, lightly squeezing her hand.

"When did we agree on nicknames-?" She asked the blonde, a grin tugging at the corners of her lips.

"We didn't, I just thought that (Y/N/N) suited you." Lexi looked at her, a satisfied smile of victory resting on her face.

"So should I call you Lex, Princess, or Blondie?" (Y/N) asked, feeding into the banter which may fuel a romantic remark from the blonde.

"Guys as much as I like the flirting, we need to focus on killing the thing." Jake nodded towards the two, inturrupting their cute flirting.

"Right-" (Y/N) suddenly grew embarrassed, taking her hand out of Lexi's.

Soon enough, an hour had flown by already. The rest of the home was empty, and the front door opened ever so slightly to let someone in.