Mom?

(Y/N) POV

I stay in my bedroom with the doors and windows shut. I hate it right now. Mom said I didn't have to be around while she was busy killing, but it's not like I could go anywhere. 

While dad possessed a poor woman by the name of Nica Pierce, I sat in my room drawing scenes from horror movies and anime. Boxes were packed and the screaming stopped. I heard a thump on the ground, and two women arguing over poker. 

Why are the boxes packed, you may ask? Well, you'd have to ask my mother. That is, if you'd gotten the chance. She'd tell you we were moving to Hackensack, the most boring town with a blood painted history, curtesy of my dear father. Mom had planned this for ages, telling me how she truly felt that she loved Nica, whether in the healthiest way or not. 

I heard another scream, and against my best wishes, I walked out into the scene.

"Oh, (Y/N), dear! Could you help me with Nica?" She asked me, a sweet yet insane smile etched across her face. I nodded reluctantly as mother dearest tossed me some rope and duct tape to use on Nica. Typing up limp limbs, I felt a pulse, and jumped. 

"She's- alive..?" I asked, a bit of panic in my voice.

"Well, of course she is! I thought I explained the plan to you yesterday?" She said, looking at me dead in my eyes. I averted her gaze, continuing to tie up the body. 

"So... about Hackensack, did you hear about those freak accidents..?" I asked my mother, and she just grinned.

"Oh, (Y/N), those aren't accidents my dear." 

"You don't think..." I barely ever see my father. That goes without saying that I do my best to avoid him. He's always been persistent, he'd find me and mom if he wanted. And I'm not talking about the Chucky thats in Nica. I meant one of the dolls.

As odd as it may sound, my father sort of possesses pretty much all of the Good Guy Dolls. How did he get this way? Much like how my mother posseses a bride doll and Jennifer Tilly: Voodoo.

Mom and I loaded Nica into the trunk if her sleek red car that she and dad most likely killed the owner of, and cleaned up the home.

Movers were going to come in a few hours, so I was saddled with the task of helping mom pack away all the blatantly obvious murder weapons. Bodies had been desposed of already, so there was no need to worry about that.

Hours passed, and mom, an unconscious Nica, and I were in a car driving to Hackensack. I hoped it would go well.

I sat in the back seat with a backpack full of things that I didnt want to be delayed with the movers such as my phone, phone charger, headphones, laptop, a few books, and my journal.

When it came to my journal, mom gave me a few rules. These rules consisted of not to put anything incriminating in there, and to always make sure to hide it where she and I were sure nobody would ever find it.

Taking out my phone and earbuds, I put the earbuds on and listened to some music on the way to Hackensack.

Oh how I wish I knew what awaited me then.