Chapter 10:Fairy Dust

"Georgina!Georgina!" Alice shouted as she looks for her childish dorm mate.

From the distance she saw Georgina and butterflies of different colors are fluttering around her.

She was talking to somebody but she cannot it clearly because of the bushes that blocks her vision.

Suddenly glittering dust started to fall like snow on her.

"It's so beautiful" she muttered as she held out her hands to catch it.

Suddenly she started to feel sleepy as if the glittering stuff is telling her to go to sleep.

Her eyes felt so heavy and her vision started to get blurry as she closes her eyes.

Meanwhile...

"This is not good we have to make a move." A voice whispered.

"We should be cautious the pride of the clan is at your hands. Once you failed we will be outcast." Another voice responded.

The girl just sighed as she glances at gleaming elemental mark on her left arm.

"I have to go." The voice whispered as he disappeared among the shadows of the night.

The girl walks casually out of dark alley of the academy's premises.

She was startled when a sinister voice hissed beside her.

"Walking alone this in time of the night is little bit dangerous."

She immediately glances where the voice came from and a burst of flame surges towards her!

She immediately dodges it before it hits her!

She immediately did an hand seal and tried her best to escape her assailant.

"Secret Art Of Concealing Ninjutsu Rusty Mist!" She screams and the whole area was covered in blinding fog.

She immediately runs to escape her assailant.

"Sylvis wait!" Calandra commanded her guardian when she felt the same sinister aura again then she saw a peculiar light from the distance.

They silently flew towards the area and her eyes widen to see another maiden that is also going in there.

She pointed her weapon at her and the hooded maiden just looks at her.

"I'm not in the mood to fight or have a cheerful conversation with you." She exclaimed her shadow raven just stared at them.

"What are you doing here!" Calandra asked.

"Well let's just say I felt the same aura that surges yesterday.... I'm curious about the peculiar light too seems that another maiden is hunting her prey. I just wanted to see if her presence will be a threat to me as I conquered the power of the elemental star once the crimson eclipse bleeds." The hooded girl answered.

The wind howls as the icy cold air linger in the area.

"What's happening? Paloma asked Calandra. She immediately pointed her crystal staff at the hooded maiden.

"Not in the mood to fight with her even with you."The hooded maiden exclaimed in irritated tone. "Umbral let's go."

Calandra and Paloma was left behind.

"Seems that the other maidens will be there." Paloma exclaimed as they flew towards the area.

The whole area was crackling in flames as the fog slowly faded.

"You're late. They're gone. Unfortunately no one was injured or dead. I saw nothing in here except for burning stuffs and
all." The hooded maiden exclaimed as she wave her hand at them.