Ch:34~𝒰𝓃𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒~

—The pounding in my head woke me up from the deep slumber I was having

The pounding in my head woke me up from the deep slumber I was having. I felt a major pain in my lower head it was unbearable. The voices around me made me want to drown even lower into the deep sleep I was having. It was too loud.

Suddenly the events that happened came drowning me into oblivion and realization of what had happened.

The voices seemed to get louder by the second.

"Shh, the voices are bothering her." I was finally able to make out what the voice was saying and who's it belonged to. Scarlet. "Rach, take it easy we don't want you to get overwhelmed." She spoke softly. I squeezed my eyes for a long three seconds before fully being able to open them. The first thing I saw was Scarlet's lavender hair, then her face.

It was then I knew we were in the hospital.

"Hey." I groaned out.

"Thank fuck." I heard another voice that seemed visible to Oliver. As I looked over at Oliver I wondered where was Wyatt at so I observed the room until I saw his huge hunched down figure sitting with his face buried in his hands as he observed me in relief and regret...again.

"How are you feeling?" Oliver asked hesitantly.

"Just a little pain on my lower head," I muttered attempting to touch my head but with no luck.

He cursed and his breath, looking over at Wyatt."Shit, Wyatt you seriously need to control your fucking wolf. We can't let this shit happen again. Imagine what could have been the worst that can happen. It could be deadly-"

"Don't you think I fucking know that!" Wyatt shouted angrily making me jump.

"Guys, please just calm down," Scarlet said as she looked at both of them frustrated. I didn't have much energy to argue right now so I stayed quiet in my own world replaying the events that had happened over and over again.

Wyatt then stood ready to leave but first, he walked over to me, kissed my forehead, then left. I didn't miss the simple sentence he whispered in my ear. "Don't overthink please." It somewhat made me feel much better.

"You must be so tired," Scarlet said as she moved the hospital silk sheets over my chest. I noticed she had changed into a sweatshirt and sweats while Oliver still rocked his tux. Now that I'm thinking I noticed Wyatt also wore his.

"What time of the day is it?" I asked.

"It's the next morning. You've been out since you passed out." Oliver explained and I nodded my head.

"Rose came as soon you were brought to the hospital last night, she stayed all night, and we until this morning I convinced her to leave to get some breakfast and shower. She said she'll be back later to bring you fresh clothes and discharge you. We had to lie to her and say you slipped when we were leaving and slipped. I still don't know if she bought it."