Ch.12 ~ 𝒯𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ~

—

"Ok, now why did you do that?" I asked Scarlet who was already waiting for me outside my car. I swear that I'll murder her for doing this.

"Did what?" She asked as we got into my car. I looked at her with an are-you-kidding face. She just rolled her eyes and looked straight ahead when I turned the car on and drove. "You needed someone to push you," I looked over at her for a moment furrowing my eyebrows.

"Push me to do what?!" I exclaimed my grip on the steering wheel getting tighter.

"To- I don't know...hit it off with Wyatt and spend time with him. He likes you and you like him, so I don't see what's the problem here," My eyes straight out widened when she said all this. Is she crazy? Oh, gosh.

"You- ugh my god, Scarlet- I'm just not going to argue with you now," I said shaking my head. Now, I need to let Rose know. I hope she doesn't mind.

Scarlet nodded her head. "Yeah, cause we are so partying tonight," She exclaimed clapping her hands happily. I just looked at her dumbfounded. This was so very much her thing. And clearly, this was definitely not mine.

"What are you going to tell your parents?" I questioned remembering how she explained to me how much her parents were very strict. And I assure hell don't think they will let their daughter go to a frat party with drunk teens, even worst... horny teens.

"I'll just tell them I'm going to study with you late," She explained as we finally got to her home. Her house was a two-story house that held a nice comforting beige color to it. On her front porch, there was a wooden swing that looked that wasn't used at all. "Don't worry, I have my ways to convince them," She said before jumping off the car with her backpack.

As she left, went up to her stairs, and went inside I fell into the deep silence of my car and couldn't help but think of what was about to happen back at the school hallways with Wyatt. Was he really going to kiss me? Or was I just hallucinating? What would've I've done? Would I have kissed back? No, yes, maybe.

I wondered if he felt the same way as I did. Maybe not. How can he... with a girl like me? There are many other women who would be as much as happy to be with him. He can have any girl he wants with those good looks he held. He would maybe be embarras-

"I'm back," Scarlet busted open the door in excitement.

"You actually convinced your strict parents?" I asked in surprise when she jumped in and I started the car.

"Yup, when I say I can, I mean it," She exclaimed. I simply gave her a surprised look and continued to drive. Wow, she can really pool off her Scarlet charms to her parents.

"Wait, where is your stuff?" I asked and she pulled open her school backpack and I expected to see books and other school things but what I saw instead was makeup and some clothes inside. I looked up at her in utter shock. "You are so out of your mind, Scar," I said looking straight up the road again.