Ch:33~𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂~

Start from the beginning

It was then I broke out in fits of laughter."Clay!" I mused as he kissed my cheek sweetly and Scarlet began clicking away until Rose came in and brought in Clayton's camera for a picture of us.

"Smile!"

"Cheese!" Both Clayton and I exclaimed loudly waiting for the click of the camera.

When we heard the door knock is that I stiffened and was a little nervous to face Wyatt not knowing how he was going to react seeing me in the cleavage exposing dress.

"They are here!" Scarlet shouted as soon as she opened the door and Oliver and Wyatt came into view. His eyes first landed on Scarlet when she jumped onto Oliver's arms then finally to my eyes. They lowered down to my exposed cleavage and up again to my eyes.

"Beautiful." He said as he stalked and towered in front of me.

I wasn't the only one who looked as gorgeous because he looked extremely handsome in his tuxedo. He looked beautiful. I've never seen him on one. Before I can compliment him as well he took my wrist in his and placed a nice pink flower corsage around my wrist.

I smiled down at it as I didn't even remember about this.

"I didn't remember about this. It completely left my mind." I exclaimed.

"Wyatt!" Clayton shouted and he wrapped his arms around his waist. When he pulled away he looked at me then at him. "Rachel made me think ya'll weren't together anymore." He pouted. Wyatt gave me a look before smiling down at Clayton.

"Well, she was wrong."

"Hello, Wyatt, and Wyatt's brother," Rose said extending her hand towards Oliver.

"Nice to meet you, Rachel's grandmother." Oof, he really shouldn't have said that. Either way Rose still seemed a little tense before he even said that but now she looked angry.

"Huge mistake buddy." Scarlet patted his chest and he gulped.

Before he can say anything else she walked over to me and rubbed my shoulder. "Please be careful, I heard we are expecting a little snow later. Scarlet you too, ok?" She turned her attention to both Scarlet and me and we nodded.

"Don't worry, Rose." She nodded and hesitantly let go of my arm. She gave Wyatt an unreadable look and then smiled at me.

>>>

"Woah, I wasn't expecting this." I gaped at the beautiful decorations from the outside. At the entrance, there was a walkway of silver lights then as soon as you entered there was another huge passageway that led to the inside. They placed string lights hanging from the sides.

It was even better inside when you stepped in.

"This is awesome!" Scarlet spoke from behind us as she held onto Oliver's arm. "Bet you didn't expect this beauty."

"Not at all."

"It ain't all that," Oliver spoke earning a punch to his arm making me giggle.

I looked over at Wyatt who seemed tense on my arm I looked over to where he was looking and my eyes landed on Cole who held a conversation with a laughing girl. I rolled my eyes and brought his attention to me.

"You know, it's rude to stare right?" I said making his eyes soften.

"I don't understand why he had to come for." He admitted as soon as we took our seats across from Scar and Oliver.

"This event only happens once in your life, let him live it." He looked over at me and smiled really hard he took me off guard.

He squished my cheeks in his hands before speaking."Why are you so good?" I shrugged and he laughed against my mouth before giving me a long lustful kiss.