Introduction

NAME Daphne Rose Evans

AGE 16 years old (same year as Lily and the Marauders)

HOUSE (you'll find out soon ...)

BLOOD STATUS Muggle-born

FAMILY Rose Evans (mother-muggle), Samuel Evans (father-muggle), Petunia Evans (older sister-muggle), Lily Evans (younger twin sister-witch)

WAND 13 inches, hazel wood with dragon heartstring

PATRONUS lioness

BOGGART ??

ANIMAGUS lioness

ABOUT ME Salut! Je suis Daphne Evans. Become my friend and it will become Daph to you, but not yet. I used to go to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in France, but our new headmistress, Madame Maxime, decided that she couldn't handle me at all so I was expelled. Thank goodness Mother and Father still think I'm their goody two-shoes little daughter; otherwise, who knows how they would have reacted. They tried to explain that it must have been a misunderstanding and that their 'little angel' would never misbehave, but I'm now tranferring school to have my sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with my darling little twin sister, Lily. Oh, she'll be ever so surprised! She's told me so much about a certain group of boys in her year, calling themselves the Marauders. She particularly 'hates' this one boy called James Potter, but I know my own babe sister, so it was only too obvious for me to realize that she really liked him back!
Anyway, I’ve got to go, so au revoir!