𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

"Wow, what a weird hands." The man scoffed.

Jimin yanked his hand away and hid his hands in the sleeves. Then he backed away and started walking towards Jungkook but one of them gripped on his arm and pulled his hood down, making Jimin's hair on display.

Jimin's blood was boiling and he pushed man's hand away, putting his hood on again, turning around, glaring at them while stepping forward.

"I said don't touch me." He said, his hands getting ready.

"Oooh~ boy got some guts. Do you really think you can go against us?" One of them asked and also stepped forward but suddenly someone stepped between them.

They all looked at person who was glaring at them with deadly expression.

"Any problems here?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows, voice cold and angry.

"None of your business, move for my way." The man wanted to walk past Jungkook but Jungkook stepped again front of him, blocking his way again.

Of course men didn't know they were facing their future king. They were drunk and prince wasn't really allowed to leave a palace so citizens didn't even know how the crown prince look like.

"Aish really..." The man scoffed and and stretched out his fist, wanting to punch Jungkook but even though he was drunk prince dodged it and punched man instead, making him fall on the ground.

The other four man suddenly pulled out a knives. Now Jungkook knew they were in trouble because he didn't have his sword with him.

Suddenly all men were on the ground, squirming in pain. Jungkook turned around and noticed Jimin's eyes were red and hands slowly closing in fist as he was fuming in anger.

Jungkook quickly grabbed Jimin's hands, making smaller man look up. Jimin's eyes went back to their normal grey and he calmed down.

Prince then gently dragged Jimin away from the scene, leaving the men on the ground as people around were staring at them weirdly.

👑

They were sitting next to each other on the cliff, looking at the sun slowly rising up. The soft wind brushing their hairs. It was so relaxing sight.

"Are you really okay?" Prince asked and Jimin nodded.

"Ah.... why didn't you do something earlier. They could have hurt you." Prince was pissed.

"But you came just in time and saved me." Jimin just smiled at him playing with flower in his hands, making prince scoff.

"Yeah, but then it was YOU who saved us from getting beaten up. You could have just done that earlier." Jungkook muttered, making smaller chuckle softly.

Jungkook huffed and mumbled something. Then he noticed flower in Jimin's hand. He took it from him and put in behind smaller's ear. Jimin looked at him surprised and smiled.

They just continued staring at the sunrise before Jimin let out a long sigh, leaning back on his hands." It's so beautiful."

Jungkook looked at Jimin's face, white hair from his face showing his white skin was shining brightly with sun colours, flower behind his ear.... He looked so unreal.

"Yeah." Prince said staring at man beside him.

"Don't stare." Jimin chuckled but didn't look at young prince.

"But what if I want to." Jungkook whispered.

Jimin turned his head at younger, stunned by what he had just heard. Jungkook stared at Jimin's face as he continued.

"What if I want you stare at your face for hours without getting tired. What if I want to be with you every second because every time I'm with you my heart is beating faster and I feel free with you." Jungkook didn't know himself what has gotten into him, maybe it was because of alcohol but suddenly he just felt like finally speaking his heart out.

Jimin just sit there frozen, eyes wide and soft blush creeping on his cheeks while listening to prince's sudden confession. Jungkook leaned closer to smaller man, leaving only few centimetres distance between their faces.

Jungkook stared at Jimin's lips, feeling other's soft breaths on his skin.

"Jimin...." Prince whispered and Jimin hummed in response, now also staring at prince's lips.

"Can I kiss you?"

•••
{{{👑👑👑}}}
•••

Hello.
How are you?
Hope you liked it.
Bye,
Vi✨