Chapter 3: Confessions and Comfort

Start from the beginning

"I want a cuddle and a kiss if that's okay," she said while looking at me. I just nodded and pulled her into me and kissed her gently before pulling her tightly into my chest for us to go to sleep for the night. I knew that she was going through a lot in her head because of everything she told me. I whispered to her,

"I've got you Soph no matter what happens. I've got you and everything will be okay." I dozed off after kissing her forehead while holding her tightly. It didn't seem like it had been a long night of sleep when I was shaken awake by Toby.

"Hey man get up it's time to get a move on and go to our lads' day," Toby said which caused me to kiss Soph's head without thinking about it and climb out of bed and follow the guys to get ready and leave the villa.

*Sophia's P.O.V.*

I wake up alone in our bed and then see that nobody is in the bedroom so I go to the change room to find the girls and then ask them. "Has anyone seen the guys? Hugo wasn't in bed when I woke up this morning and didn't try to wake me up when he got up," I said which caused the girls to think and then panic as they went searching the villa to find no guys. I then got a text. "Ladies- your boys have gone away for a boys vacation to casa amor. Please pack the guys a bag for their vacation," I read off to the girls. We all went into the bedroom area and found the guy's clothes. I packed Hugo his favorite shirts that I had seen him wear and then I made sure to take my necklace off and put it into the bag. As I walked back over to our bed I see Hugo has left something for me on the bedside table a little note. I picked it up to read it. 'Soph, out with the lads for the morning. Hope to see you very soon. I'm leaving you my ring just in case it's actually casa amor and we are going away. Xoxo H' I smiled after reading it and the girls saw me smiling and just looked at me. "I just found a note from Hugo along with his favorite ring that he always wears. Listen to this, ' Soph out with the lads this morning Hope to see you very soon. I'm leaving you my ring just in case it's actually casa amor and we are going away. Xoxo H,'" I read to them causing them all to aww. I sent his packed bag down to the front door and as we were all heading outside Laura showed up and said she wanted to talk to us.

"So as you may know the lads are not here they have been sent to casa amor. I want to explain to you and stress what this week really means to everyone. This is the biggest test of your relationship. Now I know some of you think tests are bullshit so be prepared to see what will happen when at the end of the week you have to choose to stick with your couple or switch to one of the new guys that I'm about to bring in. Now before I bring in anyone new I heard that there was a cute new couple that has blossomed over the past few days. Sophia wants to tell me about you and our lovely Mr. Hugo who hasn't been the luckiest," Laura said which made all the girls cheer and made me smile, blush and giggle.

"Um, I guess Hugo and I have been getting really close and it's been nice to get to know him and see how amazing he actually is. I saw a different side to him last night when we talked on the terrace and I'm nervous about what that means going straight into casa amor but also not scared at the same time because he left me a cute little note this morning," I said which made Laura smiled and nodded before she brought in the new guys and she left.

*Hugo's P.O.V.*

We were sitting in the new villa when we were told our bags had been dropped off. We walked into the bedroom to see our bags. I opened my bag to see all my favorite clothing. At the bottom of my bag, I spotted a cute little note attacked to Soph's necklace. I smiled as I picked it up. "Hey, Hugo what did you get in your bag to remind you of your partner," Jake yelled towards me.

"She sent me a note with her necklace that she is usually wearing. Her notes say 'Whelp looks like we have a holiday weekend away from each other. Can't wait to see you when you come back no matter the outcome. I also packed you all your favorite things because why not be a comfy while away xoxo Soph. Man, she is so sweet," I said as I took her necklace and put it around my own neck. I look in the mirror to see her Scorpio constellation necklace hanging on me reminding me of her. The boys have all walked over to me and saw the necklace and started joking about it. We all walked out to the front area of the villa and waited for the girls to come and as soon as they did I really didn't see anyone that looked like I would click with them better than I've clicked with Soph. I was partially listening to the conversation at hand while thinking about Soph and the last conversation we had together and how that may worry her which made me reach up and touch her necklace.

"Hugo, that's a nice necklace. I didn't realize you were a Scorpio," I heard one of the girls say so I turned my attention back to everyone.

"Oh, I'm not a Scorpio but someone special to me is a Scorpio," I said which caused the boys to look at me with slight smiles and I then tuned in for some of the conversations to find out Amy, and Mary both wanted to get to know me. I was conflicted about even talking to them as friends because I know how photos in casa amor can hurt couples. Once we split off to have guys chat I looked at them all.

"So, it sounds like from you not talking in any of those conversations that you are going to go back to Sophia," Jake said which caused me to chuckle and shake my head.

"I mean I feel like we clicked. I don't know how to explain it to you guys but it's the thing that I had been looking for the entire time we've been in here," I said which made some of the boys just gasp and then chuckle before jumping on me in a dog pile.

*Sophia's P.O.V. *

"Well ladies I've got some boys for you to meet," Laura said as we watched the boys walk in. I then noticed the last boy walk in and my stomach immediately flipped and I reached out and grabbed Chloe's hand making her look at me and realize something was wrong.

"So, let's hear your names and your top three choices," Abbey said leading the conversation.

"I'm Dale. I think I would have to say Faye is the only one that I really want to get to know," Dale said.

"I'm Jack and I think I'd have to say, Chloe, Abbey, and Sophia," Jack said.

"I'm Sam and I think I'd have to say, Kaz, Sophia, and Faye," Sam said.

"I'm Medhy and I want to get to know Kaz," Medhy said.

"I'm Matt and I want to get to know Chloe, Kaz, and Sophia," Matt said. Then moving to the last boy.

"I'm Jackson. Sophia is who I would like to speak with first," Jackson said which made me squeeze Chloe's hand tighter. We then decided to all split up and some guys were going to start pulling girls for chats. I grabbed Chloe, Lucinda, and Millie and ran upstairs to the makeup room.

"Slow down Sophia. What's going on," Chloe asked as I just sat down with tears brimming my eyes.

"It's him. He's here. How the hell did he know I was here? He came on here to 'talk' with me... I can't handle this right now. Especially because the person who calms me down most isn't here. I can't handle this right now. I need your help to keep him away from me please," I said pleading to the girls who all looked shocked. Once they all agreed and I sat there and fixed my makeup we heard a knock on the wall and we all turned to see him standing there in the doorway.

"Hey ladies, Sophia. Do you think I can steal a moment with Sophia," Jackson said which made my skin crawl but before I could answer Chloe did.

"I'm sorry we need her help with some serious conversations right now. You'll have to try and catch her some other time," Chloe said to which Jackson nodded and walked back out as we all got dressed for the night. Things just felt like they were going to kick off after I told the girls. We all went out to play a game of truth and dare. It went on for a while before I heard Chloe ask a question. "Jackson, tell us the truth do you regret anything in your past," Chloe said which got me to listen in to the answer.

"Of course, I have some things I did in uni that weren't the best but everything good or bad that happens to you is just a lesson to learn from so I couldn't say that I regret it. If I regretted it then I didn't learn a lesson from it," Jackson said confidently which made the girls who knew what was going on look at me and then just give me a sad look. After the game wrapped up with me being dared to kiss some and me kissing Chloe because I didn't want to kiss the guys, we started going to bed. I climbed into the bed outside with Millie, Lucinda, and Chloe. We were having girls sleep over outside.