Chapter 7: Finding Out

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

Night Panther: "Oh it was so much fun ruining Gekko's date, one ruined relationship down, one more to go."

Romeo: "Hello Night Panther."

Night Panther: "Hello Romeo, call Moonlight Lizard. "

Romeo: "You got it."

*He calls Moonlight Lizard*

Moonlight Lizard: "Hello."

Night Panther: "Hey buddy, how you holding up."

Moonlight Lizard: "I'm alright."

Night Panther: "Good, because I have some news for you."

Moonlight Lizard: "Really, what is it?"

Night Panther: "I made silly little Gekko and Luna Girl break-up."

Moonlight Lizard: "YES, I can finally have a chance with her, when I get out of here, I'm going to make sure she gets with me!"

Night Panther: "I'm rooting for you buddy, now I gotta get home, don't want these PJ Pests worrying about pussycat."

*And Night Panther sped back home*

*The next day, Amaya and Connor were calling Greg multiple times, but he wouldn't answer their calls*

Connor: "I'm worried about him."

Amaya: "Me too, he won't eat, and he won't leave his room, well...only to use the bathroom, lets go and see what's up."

Connor: "Good idea."

*In Greg's house*

Amaya: "Hey Greg."

Connor: "You ok buddy?"

Greg *crying*: "I'M NOT OKAY, ITS THAT STUPID BLACK SUIT KID, HE ALWAYS MESSES THINGS UP, HE RUINED MY DATE WITH LUNA GIRL, AND SHE BROKE UP WITH ME!"

Amaya: "Oh my, I'm sorry Greg, this shouldn't have happened to you."

Greg *crying*: "THE WORST PART IS...HE SAID HE WASN'T GOING TO STOP. I SWEAR, WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM, I'M GOING TO MAKE HIM WISH HE NEVER WORE THAT STUPID SUIT!"

Connor *sweating*: "Um...I uh...have somewhere to...uh...be."

Amaya: "Go ahead, I'll stay here with Greg."

Connor: "Thanks, love you."

Amaya: "Love you too."

*Connor runs away from Greg's house and begins panicking*

Connor: "Oh man, this is bad, really bad, they can't know my secret or else I'm gonna have multiple problems to deal with."

*Back at Greg's house*

Amaya: "Hey Greg, have you noticed that Connor has been a little...off lately?"

Greg: "Now that you mention it, he has been acting a little strange recently."

Amaya: "And whenever we mention black suit kid, he begins sweating like crazy."

Greg: "No, you don't think, there's no way!"

Amaya: "Don't even start Greg."

Greg: "But this could be the answer we need."

Amaya: *sigh* "Fine, we'll spy on Connor tonight, if you're right, then we'll get the answers we need."

Greg: "And what happens if I'm wrong."

Amaya: "Then you're wrong, and we both will need an apology."

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

Connor: "Alright, time to go."

*And Connor raced away from his house*

Greg: "Alright Amaya, Operation: Catch the Cat, is a go."

Amaya: "I'm gonna bring my phone, to record him in case he is him."

*They both left their houses and followed Connor, he would often look behind, and Greg and Amaya would hide, once Connor thought he was out of sight, he became Night Panther, little did he know, Amaya was recording on her phone, when they both saw everything, they were shocked*

Amaya: "I-I can't believe it, Connor...is the black suit kid."

Greg: "This explains everything, his absences, his excuses, his stay-at-home days."

Amaya: "He stole the Delta Diamond and our amulets."

Greg: "He also ruined my date."

Amaya: "I can't believe my boyfriend is a hero with the side of a villain."

Greg: "When he gets back, we are gonna have a long talk with him."

*Greg and Amaya went back and waited in front of Connor's house, when Connor came running back, he saw them and they weren't too happy*

Connor: "Hey guys."

Amaya: "Hello...black suit kid."

Connor: "What are you talking about?"

Greg: "Don't play dumb, we know your secret."

Connor: "No you don't."

Amaya: "Oh really!"

*Amaya shows him the video of him transforming into Night Panther*

Connor: "Oh."

Amaya: "Connor, how could you?"

Greg: "This video explains everything, the excuses, the absences, the stay-at-home days, all of it."

Connor: "Well...I."

Amaya: "And how could you keep this from your best friend and girlfriend."

Connor: "Look, I'm sorry okay, can we just make up?"

Greg: "Sorry Connor, it doesn't work like that, you can't just say sorry and expect us to forgive you instantly."

Amaya: "You ruined his date with Luna Girl, stole the Delta Diamond and our amulets."

Greg: "And that hurt Connor...that hurt, it also hurts to know that my best friend is a hero, with the side of a villain, I think we're done here, we're not best friends anymore, I HATE YOU!"

*And Greg slammed his door*

Connor: "Amaya, you still trust me, right?"

Amaya: "No, I don't think I do anymore."

*Amaya slaps Connor*

Connor: "Ow!"

Amaya: "Hurts, doesn't it?"

Connor: "Of course, you just slapped me, how am I supposed to feel, happy?"

Amaya *crying*: "Its over Connor, I'm breaking up with you."

Connor: "Amaya, please, I've already lost Greg, I can't loose you too."

Amaya *crying*: "Sorry Connor, but the cat's already out the bag, don't ever talk to or call me again, I hate you."

*After Amaya ran in her house crying, Connor just stood there, crying as well, regretting all the bad choices he made.

Connor: "Oh man, I messed up, I messed up bad, I lost my best friend and my girlfriend, *sigh* what am I going to do?"

The Cat With Two SidesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara