Tour

*20 BBY, Zygerria*

Detta played her part well. The plan was shaky at best, but it seemed like it might work.

"I found a basket of fruit!" She exclaimed, picking up a small, red fruit. She popped one into her mouth, and smiled lightly. "You boys hungry?

***

The guard stopped by just a while after and asked to take Detta on a tour. She agreed, only if she could take me. The guard complied.

"Stay here, and put my things away in the room." She told the other two. They respectfully bowed their heads.

"Your slaves must be well behaved. "You leave them unattended and carry no whip."

"These prized possessions of mine remain by my side almost at all times. They are well behaved because we have had years together. Whips are not needed."

"You are attached?" The guard turned up a flight of stairs.

"Yes. Are you attached to your blaster?" The guard nodded. "We are all attached to objects." Detta's new layered accent was thick, and added well to her role. The guard led us to a long porch overlooking square pits in the ground.

"This is where the slaves are held while we sell them."

"There are few here."

"We've had some...issues with the Jedi and the Republic." The guard replied.

"Noted." Detta swept her cape and turned to look at a large creature perched on the wall. It looked like a large lizard with a saddle. "Tell me, what is this?"

"That is a Brezak. Native to Zygerria. We use them for transportation."

"Can they fly?"

"And glide." the guard replied.

"I see." They began talking quieter, so I began looking around to finally take in the architecture. It was all so gorgeous and unique! The Zygerrians as people are interesting as well. Feline type, with horns? Their culture was a heaven of art and creativity, but a haven for cruel and vicious customs.

The tour was short, and we were soon back at the door to our room.

"Please come and get me when her majesty is ready to meet me." The guard nodded and shut the door. Ranahan and Kittyhawk were both perched on a small bench beside the door. "You can talk, but softly." We all sighed in relief and pulled down our masks.

"How are you?" I stood up and put a hand on Detta's shoulder.

"Not bad at all actually!" She replied. "How about you guys?"

"Bored."

"Same over here."

"Don't worry, I'm sure it'll pick up soon."