"Give me the phone..." Khushi asked.

"Wait Khushi... don't you see; I'm talking with aunty about an important matter? Tell me, aunty..." he talked on the phone as if Garima is on the other side.

"Is it? Did Khushi plan to cook Badam Halwa on her pehla Rasui?"

"Arnav, it's enough..." Khushi tried to take the phone from him again.

Arnav turned opposite to her, keeping the phone away from her reach.

"Oh... Khushi learned cooking Badam Halwa because it's my favorite sweet?"

Khushi closed her eyes, fisting her fingers.

"But, how does she know what I like?"

He smiled at Khushi teasingly.

"Oh, yeah... Khushi told me about it when we met for the first time that Shashi uncle recites everything to you guys about us... now, I got it how Khushi got to know I like Badam Halwa" He smiled at Khushi.

Khushi tried to leave the room, Arnav hurried his steps and leaned on the door, closing it. Khushi closed her eyes.

"What's the big deal if you had told me you prepared the Badam Halwa for me?"

"Let me go"

"You wanted to make me happy but not ready to declare it in open. Why?"

"Nothing is like that"

"Then, like what? Why are you pretending like you don't like me?"

"Don't create scene Arnav"

"Really...? Is that me?" he chuckled.

Khushi glared at him.

"You could have simply told that you cooked it for me... See, how a big scene it became now..." he made a sad face.

"Yes... I prepared it for you... especially for you... happy?"

Arnav folded his lip with a smile.

"You have done many things for me. So, I thought to..."

Arnav kept his index finger on her lips making her eyes widen.

"Do I ask you the reason?"

Khushi blinked her eyes.

"Let the reason be anything... I don't care about WHY but only about what happened"

Khushi shrugged his finger off her lips.

"You have to know WHY... it will save you from falling for something that does not exist"

"Of course, I don't want to know about something that does not exist... because I know what is exist already"

Khushi folded her hands and met his eyes. Arnav also folded his hands and met her eyes. The only difference is Arnav was smiling whereas Khushi didn't. But Khushi could not hold her smile for long. She smiled and that made Arnav's smile brighten.

"I never thought you are so irresponsible," she said.

"Irresponsible in what? Do I miss to do any IMPORTANT husband's duty?" he teased.

Khushi hit his shoulder and Arnav chuckled.

"You missed thinking of our London program"

"I don't forget... Steve is working on it"

"Don't we have to work on it?"

"We have already worked and it's enough. I have sent the completion report file to Steve. He will bring it on the stage"