"No beta... Neerav is right. I can understand what would have happened as you raised your hand... you won't lose your patience easily..."

"Do you want me to say what she said?" Khushi asked.

Ratna was silent.

"She said I have the talent to trap MEN. She asked me where I learned the talent because she doesn't have the skill. And she said, at first, the younger brother wanted to marry me. When he denied marrying me, the elder brother himself came forward and married me..." She stopped and looked at Ratna's face where there was a shock.

"I'm sorry Beta..."

Cutting her,

"why are you apologizing on her behalf? I don't like if you are partial..." she said controlling her laughter.

"I'm not partial," Ratna said hurriedly.

Khushi burst out laughing. Ratna huffed in relief.

"I and Laila are the same... we are daughters-in-law of this family. Neither you need to apologize for me nor for Laila because you can do nothing with us"

Ratna nodded yes.

"Arnav and Neerav are right. You just leave it on us, aunty. Don't get into it and don't stress yourself."

"I won't mind if you girls are the same in character... but you both are different and opposite to each other... that's what worries me because I don't want ONE person to get affected"

"You no need to worry about us. Neither I nor Laila is innocent..." Khushi said laughing.

Ratna also laughed.

That's when they heard,

"Your another bahu will misunderstand that you are partial with your bahus if she sees you laughing with Khushi," Arnav said.

They looked at him and then looked at each other. They laughed again as they just were talking about PARTIALITY. Arnav frowned could not understand the reason for their laughter.

"Could you guys tell me why are you laughing?"

"We are not laughing at you," Khushi said.

"Of course, you don't have the guts to laugh at me," he said shrinking his eyes.

Khushi looked at Ratna and asked her through the gesture like, REALLY? Ratna nodded NO and they again laughed. Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Mom, what's the matter?"

"Chotte, why are you so restless? Did you do something wrong?"

"I did nothing wrong"

"Then why are you restless? Do you think Khushi would have complained about you?"

"I did nothing and she won't complain even if I do something. Am I right Khushi?" he asked.

"Aunty, let me concentrate on Pehal Rasui"

"Just prepare a sweet... it's enough. Hariprakash will do the rest" Ratna said.

Khushi nodded ok and headed towards the kitchen.

"Why did you laugh?" Arnav asked Ratna.

Ratna sighed and she told him about their conversation.

"Khushi was pulling my leg for apologizing for Laila's mistake... She said I'm partial... You too said the same. So, we laughed"

"That's all...?"

"What do you think?"

"Nothing"