Prologue

Loving can really hurt you to the core of your bones. They said that love is the most amazing feeling that a person can have. But seeing her friends break into pieces shatters her too; it scared her.

Minnie is scared to fall in love. A lot of people she knows cry a river or even shed blood for their loved ones; some are lucky to win it, and some fail.

A lot of people came after her, pursuing her feelings, hoping that they would spend time with a beautiful and very talented person like Minnie, but she rejected all of them out of fear of the word love.

But then, after seeing a very pretty, innocent, and sunshine-like lady, Minnie started changing; her feelings grew bigger, and the lady's charm crushed the fear that she's feeling towards love and started embracing and accepting it.

Would she be able to show her feelings towards her? Even though she's scared, is she going to fight against love? Or fight for her love.

"Miyeon, are you rejecting me?" she asked the lady after she called her to meet up, following her confession.

"It's not that...It's just" she said.

"I have other priorities." and then added.

Minnie starts feeling a lump on her throat, and her tears start to get heavy.

"So, it's a no, right? You're still rejecting me." she asked Miyeon again. She doesn't want to get hurt, but she can't stop asking. Making sure if this is true.

"I'm sorry, my career is very important to me." Miyeon told her while looking into her eyes. Silence filled the surroundings.

"Miyeon, you're dumb." was all Minnie said. She turned her back on Miyeon and walked away. Tears fell on her cheeks, and at that moment, she made a promise to herself.

Even if Miyeon cries, kneels, and begs in front of her, she will never accept her.