Part 2 (Daya's So Called Wife)

Hello Guys.....❤❤

So I am here With The Next update...... Enjoy Reading.....

(Recap : Dareya got down out of Car and was shocked to see all the lights of their house on. They were tensed thinking who it could be.... So they pull out their guns and carefully reached to the door and rang the doorbell)

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ab aage :-

A Women in her 30s opens the door with her charming smile.....It looks like she was waiting for them....... She wearing a sari of orange color with Mangalsutra hanging around her neck and a matching orange color Bindi. She was wearing a pair of gold earings. She also wears sari on her forehead. She has a bright charm with a beautiful face, and to add more beauty..... She has put some makeup........ As soon as she open the door.....Dareya put their guns on her forehead....The lady became confused seeing them with their guns but it looks like she wasn't afraid with the gun......... Dareya also became confused as well as shocked to see that lady........ 

Daya with lil bit angry :- Tum kon ho

Shreya confusingly :- Ha bolo kon ho tum..... Aur humare ghar mai kya kar rahi ho.....

The lady confusingly :- Kya matlab kon ho.... (to daya) aur ye kya kar rahe hai app....Haan..... apni biwi pe goli chalayenge... 

Daya became confused and said :- Kya!!!!....... Biwi.... madam lagta hai aap kisi galat pate (address) pe aa gayi hai..... Ye mera aur shreya ka ghar mai..... Aap ander kaise ghusi....

Shreya fumed by listening biwi from her mouth but composed herself by saying :- Ha.... Ye humara ghar hai.... Aur pahle yeh batao ki tumhara naam kya hai....

The lady :- Rajni Kumari...... Mrs. Rajni Daya Kumari.....

Daya and shreya became hell shocked..... They didn't know what to speak.... but shreya fumed in anger and said loudly.....

Shreya :- Kya bakwass hai yeh... haan.... dimag to thik hai tumhara.....

Rajni :- dekhiye aap shant rahiye.... (to daya) Tin maheene pahle aap hi hamse pyaar kiye the..... Vantur mai..... Aur fir vaha se bhag aaye, rafu chakkar ho gaye......

Daya became irritated and said :- pyaar? Vantur mai???

Rajni :- To ka hum jhoot bolenge.....

Daya rolled his eyes in frustation and she continued :- Hum jaise sarif, acche parivar ki ladki aise kisi paraye mard ko apna pati bolegi kya......(tearly) Kya kaha rahe hai app.... Aapne hi to hume pata (address) diya tha.... aur apna phone number bhi diya tha....