...Do You Want to Learn It?

Start from the beginning

"Oh really? Then can you promise us not to suddenly pop out of nowhere to save us? Hmm?" Jung Soo said.

Kim Rok Soo can't promise such thing. There's no way he can just sit still when he saw them, his family in danger. He closed his eyes and tighten his grip.

"..hah...whatever..just teach me quickly.."

Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo were touched by his action but they still hope that Rok Soo will not rush to save them in the future.

__________

'Hell....I'm so f*cking tired!!!'
Rok Soo screamed on the inside. Those damn monsters! If not because of them, he can just peacefully work in the cafe, make money and rest.

"You're kinda good, Rok Soo-ah.''

Rok Soo is physically fit and healthy. He lacks strengths but he is a quick learner.

"...really..? Haaahh....i really hate this.. Huff..huff..." Rok Soo plopped to the ground and looks like he doesn't want to hold a sword ever again.

Jung Soo smirks.
"Hey, Rok Soo. I think you can start sparring with me."

"Hah! Do you want me to die?"
Rok Soo can't believe his ears.

"Why? I think it's fine. If Jung Soo goes easy on you, then you can spar with him." Soo Hyuk smiled.

"...wait..? Really..?" Both Rok Soo and Jung Soo stunned.

'Is it really okay?' Rok Soo was bewildered. He never thought that he can ever spar with Jung Soo. Even his shoulder is so hard it makes Rok Soo's hand kinda hurt just by tapping it.

"Wow... Wanna try sparring tomorrow?" Jung Soo looks excited.

What's wrong with this guy?
Rok Soo shakes his head.

"I will politely reject your kind offer."
Rok Soo gets up and quickly goes out from the training ground.

Soo Hyuk and Jung Soo look at each other and start to chuckle. Heh. Their dongsaeng is really cute.

Contrary to what Rok Soo told them yesterday, he is now at the training ground. He was being dragged here by his hyungs.

"It will be fine" Lee Soo Hyuk starts to smile like a father that try to comfort his son.

"Don't worry Rok Soo. I will never hurt you." said Jung Soo trying to ease Rok Soo.

Rok Soo knew that. He smiles and move toward the sword.

'Ah.'

Rok Soo freezes at his place.

Soo Hyuk and Jung Soo look at him with concern.

"Why Rok Soo-ah..?" They came closer towards the freezing Rok Soo.

Rok Soo hold up his head and stare at them.

"I will die."

Jung Soo and Soo Hyuk were speechless. What is this suicidal bastard talking about?? They can't help but worry about him.

Rok Soo puts back the sword at it's original place and steps away from it.

"I will die if I am to spar with you now." Rok Soo points at Jung Soo.

"I forgot. I don't remember anything that I had learned yesterday. Sorry about that..." Rok Soo scratch his cheek with his finger.

He really did forget about it. Anything that he hates or doesn't want to remember, he will not remember it at all. He looks like he really felt sorry about it, but he can't brush off the happy feeling when he thought that he doesn't need to spar with that strong as hell Jung Soo.

Rok Soo touched his mouth, preventing it from smiling. But Soo Hyuk and Jung Soo can see Rok Soo's eyes sparkling.

"Haaa..." Soo Hyuk grin at his dongsaeng's cuteness.

"Really..? That's a pity.." Jung Soo also can't stop himself from smiling

They both start patting Rok Soo on the head.

'What--?' Rok Soo shocked by their sudden action but just let it be since they look happy.
'I guess they also happy they don't have to spare time to teach me again.' Rok Soo thought to himself.

Obviously that is not the case.

They just thought that they will always protect their Rok Soo since Rok Soo is someone who doesn't really know how to think of his safety first.

__________

Haaa...

Cale opened his eyes and saw the three children resting and rubbing their head on his thigh. He chuckles.

'A record suddenly play by itself... huh.. Guess I really miss them more than I thought...' He smiled bitterly.

"Cale-nim? Are you alright?"
Choi Han looks at him worriedly.

"Ah...yes...I was at the training ground just wanted to see Lock and the wolf children training..." Cale mumbled to himself but it was heard by Choi Han.

Choi Han smiled.
"Don't worry Cale-nim. We will train hard and protect our family!"

"Yeaaahh!!" All the wolf children shouted. They look enthusiastic.

Cale was confused by the sudden scream but still told them to take care of themselves.
"Don't push yourselves to hard. And don't skip meals."

Choi Han, Lock and the wolf children smiled brightly at their young master.

Cale starts to pat Raon while staring at the sword at Choi Han's side.

'Should I learn how to wield it again?'
He was thinking that it was not a really bad idea to learn the basic. Suddenly he thought of the possibility for Choi Han to ask him to spar with him.

Cale shudders.

He will really die if Choi Han wants to spar with him.

He shakes his head and made up his mind to never concern himself with a sword. Spear water will do just fine for him.

He gets up from his sit and carried the sleeping children to his chamber.

Haah...He really can't wait to sleep comfortably on his bed.

🌹-------------------------------------------------🌹

Yayyy i finally start my own fanfic. I don't know who will read this fanfic but my hands has been itch to type something. Anyway, i have read tcf novel till the end of part 1. Can't wait for July 2022😆😆. So there's likely for spoilers to appear in my fanfic. My English is not that good and i lack vocabulary. But still, i will try my best to write a good tcf fanfic🌹🌹🌹.

✨Just Cale congratulates me✨

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹