chapter 13 : seventeen wishes prt 2

Everyone in the room watched as Elena started crying. Not many felt sorry for her because they knew she deserved it.

" Everyone but Caroline please leave" Everyone accept for the one mentioned left without opposition.

" Elena stop crying you're giving me a headache" Ellanora Gilbert was still very much livid with her twin sister and she knew she would bitch slap her again if they were completely left alone.

"Nora..this bitch..she put things in your head to make you hate me I'm sure of it" Elena pointed towards Caroline who stood there in the sidelines not at all bothering to talk to her.

" How could you be so dense...What the hell did Davina , Caroline, Bonnie and Vicki?" Ellanora yelled. Caroline wasn't gonna stand and watch, so she left knowing full well that things were gonna get messy between the sisters and she did not want to be in the middle of it or even apart of the argument. When Caroline left the room before closing the door behind her the twins continued the argument as if nothing happened.

" they stole you" Elena whimpered at the sighr of her sister's dark brown eyes glaring at her. This has never happened before...Nora never slapped her so violently before and she was getting scared.

"Stole me from who? From what!" The witch yelled causing her to lose control over her magic and a bucket of water was thrown on top of Elena's head.

" FROM ME, I'M YOUR TWIN SISTER OKAY I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN YOUR LIFE, YOU SHOULD BE SPENDING MOST OF YOUR TIME WITH ME, YOU SHOULD BE SPOILING ME AND BUYING ME THINGS" Elena screamed while tears screamed down her cheeks. Ellanora was way too angry to realize that pain and defeat in her sister's voice.

"SO BECAUSE YOU MY SISTER YOU FEEL ENTITLED TO THESE THINGS, DID WE NOT SPEND THE WHOLE DAY TODAY, AND REALLY MOST IMPORTANT PERSON , GUESS WHAT YOU ARE BUT BUT IF YOU CARRY ON LIKE THIS LORD SO HELP ME I WILL DISOWN YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE MY FACE AGAIN" Nora was furious and Marcel immediately entered the room since him , Enzo and Sabastian had heard the conversation so he decided to be the one to interrupt this argument before it got out of hand.

"Okay both of you ENOUGH! Everyone pitched in to make your day special but clearly you two would rather spend the whole night fighting" Marcel intervened getting quiet annoyed at the sisters. He came all the way from New Orleans to celebrate their birthday only for them to stay cooped up in a room arguing.

"Elena lets start with you...Nora is your sister but she is not entitled to please your every demand , infact she doesn't even have to spend any time with you or even like you there are siblings who actually hate each other.and please stop threatening everyone else around you, if Nora sees Davina as a little sister what is it to you? And it she deems Caroline as her bestfriend that has nothing to do with you....You are her sister stay in your lane...she is not your fuckin puppet who you can control whenever you want and she's definitely not your bodyguard who is obligated to stay by your side 24/7 so just stop" Marcel scolded Elena who stood there shocked by Marcel's words.

" you Nora...threatening to disown her was a bit too far but otherwise i understand why you are angry and you were right , you don't owe her anything but remember she's your sister...try and make some time for her" Marcel simply instructed the Gilbert witch who nodded in understanding while looking at her sister who somehow still had tears in her eyes.

"Elena if you have a problem with someone please discuss it properly and maturely and if there's something that's bothering you talk about it calmly, threatening and bullying everyone else is not helping your case..And Elena if I've learned anything over the last two centuries is that no one owes you anything, and that everyone has a life of their own and sometimes your family can't always be there because they're living their lives, you can't constantly expect everything to go your way and you can't rely on any because there are times when they obviously won't ditch you but they just won't be ahle to help you...so don't rely too much on Nora she has her own life to live and like i said earlier she's not obligated to do anything for you just because she's your sister" Marcel finished off his speech before leaving the room..but he immediately turned back and looked at the twins with a smile.

"Oh i almost forgot, you two look great and onto a lighter note..you two should come down and enjoy the party....tomorrow I'll take you guys out for a belated birthday brunch in Danville so hurry so we can celebrate and have cake" Marcel encouraged and the two girls went downstairs and were immediately met with gold and silver balloons and two balloons that were shaped as a seven and a one , Everyone was standing there and when they saw the twins come down they began singing happy birthday.

And Enzo immediately exited into the kitchen and came out with a huge pink birthday cake that wss over the top in the twin's opinions. It was flowerwd all over and it had three layers. There were many plastic flowers on the cake that looked beautiful.

" ohhh that looks good" Elena said starring at the cake while Nora Nora just nodded along just trying to keep the peace. .at least for today.

Out of nowhere the cake exploded like a bomb shocking everyone as it caused a mess all over the room and on the twins and Enzo's attires.

"Happy birthday Nora...this gift is from me , grams and Davina" Bonnie smiled cheekily at the gilbert witch and the front door opened and in entered......

" Kai!" Nora asked in pure shock as Kai parker came entered dressed in a tux looking hot and all.