𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚. (13)

As they walked, akane realized how teru was walking. With him having nothing to do his only face was to stare at teru. He looked as if his leg went limp,,uneven walking even standing. 

This bothered akane, infact it bothered him so much that he even thought about giving the president a hand. In which he wouldnt, would he?

Even if he denied to he still ended up having to. Far into their walk minamoto started slowing down, bending down trying to not feel dizzy.

"You ok?"

"Im fine...just a bit dizzy"

As teru turned his face to akane, he was pale faced, seeming like he could collapse anytime. He most likely had something especially with the fact he overworked himself, he couldnt help but feel...sorry for boy?

The moment between the both boys was...soft? Not wholesome but a gentle moment. Akane felt bad for teru, a rare moment that teru must've been laughing at. Perhaps what akane felt for teru was unusual but he wasnt cruel, not even as a supernatural was he brutal.

The taller boy that was crouched over dug his hands into his face.

"Im a bit tired"

"Then lets get you home" At that moment akane shared a soft smile with teru, oh how beautiful it would've been if they lived happily ever after. Of course thats why realty exist.

So then teru got a fever and akane spent the whole night taking care of him <3 

//uh so next part might take a while yk aso yeah//