𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚(6)

// alr here it is!!!/// Wounds are mentioned in the story so if you are sensitive to such subjects i request you click off/tap off//

"President.." 

Heavy breathes were the only thing heard between their silence. There was an ache in akanes heart,,,maybe some sign of empathy for the boy,,but whatever it was Akane Aoi would not allow it to enter into his heart,,nor wish to feel it again, because in all honesty,,,he hated Teru minamoto. Everything about him,,starting from his soft hair to his bruised up shoes. 

And he would hate him always because Akane will not or ever feel sorry for Teru minamoto.

"no,,im fine aoi" teru lifted up his head giving akane that usual bright smile,,but of course akane aoi could read him like a book. Terus expression gave him the request of ignoring anything that would give him the idea the older boy was in pain,,no matter how hard he wanted give in,,,he just couldnt..

"your bleeding, i dont think thats okay" Akane hissed back and dashed to teru grabbing his arm before he could even answer. He walked towards the kitchen, luckily his mom was no where in sight giving him the freedom to do what he needed to do.

"Aoi- it is nothing serious.." Teru tried protesting against akanes caringly attitude,,though he wouldnt lie that,,he liked this side of akane. The side that was harsh but soft,,soft for the person they adored,,maybe even loved,,but of course akane could never love him. It just was never possible they were to many things wrong with him,,and his heart belonged to a special someone. So what could he possibly do,,other then stay in the background just like he always had.

A sigh of frustration was let out of akanes mouth.

"just shut up and let me do this" There it was again,,the side of akane Teru absolutely fell for,,he loved that about him. Though minamoto wasnt sure if he loved him for him,,or for treating him like a person,,it was those thoughts that made minamoto question his "love" for akane. Yet he ignored it,,if he truly only felt something because he was being treated as a human, might aswell enjoy it..while it last?

Bandages could be heard wrapping around terus fucked up leg. It truly amazed him by the way he was able to be so gentle,,he never thought akane was like this. Knowing akane for half of his life,,and he never even saw this side of him. He liked it,,alot.

"jeez how bad is this cut" And he was right,,the cut was deep and bled alot. Even for teru it was to much,,,the thing got him that bad he guessed,,but watching akane being gentle and soft made the pain worse,,knowing akane cared for him made him angry,,yet happy? he didnt wanna go over this debate again so as always he decided to brush it off his shoulder.

"i was just fighting a supernatural, as always aoi" 

akane gave him a cold glare. Cold glares had many meanings but of course minamoto could sometimes read akane like a open book. but instead at times it was closed,,to the point it was all stuck togethe,,like he couldnt get in.

"shit-" a groan left terus mouth in response to the sting caused by akane tightening the bandage a little to hard, teru gave him a glare,,but couldnt keep it for long. Because if he was being honest,,he admired this side of him to much,,it made him feel sick..but of course,,like every minamoto, he ignored it. 

"And thats what you get for messing with me, president~" A smug face reached on akanes face once again.

"oh really?,,dont forget aoi.." Terus hand reached onto his bracelet, making it seem like he would tie akane up,,of course he was bluffing.

"ah-" A tensed up look came onto akanes face as he backed his hands away.

Another smile was shared from teru to akane,,one that left a bitter taste on akanes tongue. He didnt care,,did he? he wasn't so sure but why even bother caring about it.

He let go of the boys leg, luckily he finished cleaning and treating it. Or else things would've been worse then they already were.

"so..a supernatural did this?"  

"pretty much yeah..."

"im suprised your this fucked up.."

Oh,,so perhaps he is like the others,,maybe terus conclusion and ideas werent actually true,,perhaps everything he thought of akane was false, perhaps he really isnt different? Perhaps everything teru thought of him was wrong,,yet why should he care?All those daydreams and thoughts were for nothing? he should stop caring so much. Yet he cant,,he really cant,,everything about akane,,was to much for him to handle..so why even think about having a chance right...? 

Man did the boy hope he wasn't like the others..

And there it was again the bitter feeling of loneliness catching up to teru minamoto once again...like it always did.