𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙 (4)

// i may have may have not listened to would you be so kind and rolling in the deep and crush culture when writing this even tho this fic is inspired by if u come into my mind...//

"I should have you do this all the time!" Teru said through his cheeky grin.

"shut it" Akane quickly turned his head, giving a glare to teru.

The blonde gave out a chuckle walking besides akane, holding the stapled papers.

No matter how much Teru wanted to throw a glance at akane,,he didnt. He rejected every opportunity,,no matter what. Every glance he couldve stolen for himself,,was possibly stolen by someone else. They soon got to the classroom,,putting down all the papers. 

Akane started neatly stacking and putting all the papers in the correct drawers,,Teru watched him as he sat down and started playing around with his pencil. 

A sigh was let out by akane,,If there was one thing teru was good at,,it would be that he could read akane like a book whether if it was closed or not,,but there was one thing he never knew,,and it was the feelings that akane held for teru,, what exactly were they. He always thought whether if he was right about akanes feelings or not,,but it didnt matter anymore. His heart for someone else,,not him.

Yet he felt some sort of selfishness,,as if he wanted to take him away,,of course he couldnt. He didnt want to. Thats when akane noticed a certain pair of beautiful sky blue ears staring at him as he organized the papers neatly right next to terus chair. 

"something the matter" he said while still looking down at the papers he put away and folded.

"HM!..oh uh no" He realized he had been staring for to long,,he moved his eyes somewhere else,,dragging them along the words of the paper,,,and yet he could not concentrate,,he could only focus on him,,the gingered haired boy that made him comfortable,,the boy that made him feel as if he could be himself,,as if he could let the mask down. yet he never knew what the other side was,,,it was as if he was isolated,,as if he was trap in a loop of constantly debating whether he should even be around him. 

Terus thoughts were cut off by a thud.

"fuck-" a sharp sound of paper spilling everywhere was heard in the silence. Just the ginger standing there and teru right at his desk.

"is something wrong, aoi?" Teru got up and walked,,stopping right by the side of akane,,only to see him with a cut right in the middle of his palm. It was a paper cut,,luckily the cut wasnt deep so no worry was shown.

"ah- here let me" Teru gently grabbed akanes other hand and dragged him towards his desk,,he opened one of the cabinets that had a few bandages wrapped up together, some rubbing alcohol wipes, a small first aid kit neatly stacked on top of another one,,teru kneeled down up to akanes hand and started doing his work,,,Akane just stood there,,staring at teru with eyes wide open,,he stared at the other while he put a bandage on it. He never simply understood him,,they both mutually hated eachother,,yet he still protected him.

Akanes eyes caught another thing,,his hair. He has always wondered how his hair worked,,it had always looked quite fluffy but spikey,,he felt a need to try and touch it,,maybe even run his fingers through it. Another thing he wondered was how his eyes were so,,blue? yes they might have been attractive but they were so blue,,he always wondered if those were his actual eyes but always ended up with a yes!

"alright done" he finished with the bandage and kneeled back up.

"you know,,you didnt have to do that,,-" Teru looked at him,,a bit confused even though he tried to be his cheeky self.

"why so?"

"it wasnt serious,,it was just a paper cut..."

"well,,,that dosent mean it cant get infected.."

"hm,,i guess.."

Akane didnt give a glance to teru,,he only stared at the bandage. A awkward tension fell upon them,,a silence that made them both uncomfortable by each second,,both tall males stood there,,letting the silence creep up them both. A sensation started to burn in terus heart,,as he stood not to far from the ginger haired boy.

"ah right,,i need to go-" Akane started grabbing his stuff making sure everything on terus desk was neat and nice,,for reasons..he thought himself..

"mhm see you aoi" Teru gave a sincere smile,,and a wave,,yet akane couldnt decode it,,,he never was able to. The closer he got to teru the more he was confused,,especially with his emotions,,was he ever even human? he never seemed to be angry or sad,,he was always happy and yet. It bothered him so much.

He always wondered if he ever was an alien,,one that looked like a handsome humans yet had no emotions and never showed interference with his cheery self. Oh of course he couldnt do anything..

                                                               he didnt want to,,,

              he very much despised teru no matter what...he thought of it as human nature.