JOURNEY 2: FIRST MEET WITH A WORLD DETROYER!

At the match between Izuku vs Shoto...

We see everyone is still surprised by Izuku's transformation.

"I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT MY EYES ARE SEEING RIGHT NOW FOLKS, I WOULDN'T HAVE IMAGINED THAT MIDORIYA HAS SOME KIND OF TRUMP CARD IN HIS SLEEVES ABOUT TRANSFORMING INTO A DARK AND AWESOME LOOKING ARMOR!?" Present Mic announced in shocked.

'I don't even remember he had that kind of power, something's not right here...' Aizawa thought supiciously looking at Dark Decade down there.

With Dark Decade.

"Now..." Dark Decade spoke then takes out his Ride book to turn into a gun.

"Shall we begin?" Dark Decade asked then points his gun at Shoto as his visor then glowed

"I see...so that armor must be your full power, isn't Midoriya?" Shoto asked.

"My full power, Hah, don't be such a fool even if I transformed into this armor this isn't my full power yet." Dark Decade informed.

"Really, then like I said before don't blame me of what's going to happened to you because you're the one who keeps asking me to use my full power." Shoto warned him as he continues releasing both fire and Ice.

'Good grief, this wouldn't have happened in the first place if the brat had just shut his mouth rather than tried to save this idiot to use his full power, but fear not...' Dark Decade thought in irritation before tossing his Ride book gun mode in the air for a sec, then did a sleight of hand trick in his good arm as a 'D-Decade Final Attack Rider Card' appeared from his hand, opened the D-Decadriver, and inserted the card into it.

' Dark Decade thought in irritation before tossing his Ride book gun mode in the air for a sec, then did a sleight of hand trick in his good arm as a 'D-Decade Final Attack Rider Card' appeared from his hand, opened the D-Decadriver, and inserted ...

[FINAL ATTACK RIDE!]

'Because i am here to take care of this damn mess...' Dark Decade finished before closing his belt and caught his Ride book gun mode with his good hand.

[D-D-DARK DECADE!]

Copies of the 'Final Attack Ride Card' started to appeared between him and Shoto, Dark Decade then pulls the trigger as the blast then grows bigger as it pass through the cards breaking through the Ice. The blast was so powerful it caused a massive wind all over the stadium blowing Midnight and Cementoss off their place and destroyed half of the stage.