✰ Slipping Away ✰

OBP

OBP

❝ I don't see him being friends with anyone else. ❞

Amsterdam

5:03 A.M

Final Part
_________________________________________

Y/n woke up to see Boris next to her. They were in the motel room. She looked around the room and saw Theo at the window with his head down. She felt a sharp pain on her stomach and looked down to see she was patched up. Y/n lifted up Boris's shirt and saw he was patched up too. Y/n made her way out of the bed at walked over to Theo who was unknowing of her standing in front of him. She poked his shoulder and he looked up at her. " Y/n.. are you okay ? " She nodded her head and leaned against the window. " What happened ? " " You don't remember ?" He glared at her with a furrowed brow. Y/n tilted her head in confusion and shook her head. " We were able to get you guys in the car, but you passed out which made Boris freak out, which then made him pass out. Since then, till 3 hours ago I patched you guys up with the aid kit we had here. " Y/n glanced at Boris on the bed, then back at Theo. "You haven't slept yet ? " " I couldn't, I wanted to make sure that Boris- and you weren't going to die on me. " She bit her bottom lip and kneeled down to where even Theo putting his head down, he wouldn't escape her sight. She grabbed his hand and held it for a second. " I appreciate everything you do, and I'm sorry for harsh judgment on you when I first met you. It's crazy what can happen when you meet someone new. I'm glad you and Boris are friends. I don't see him being friends with anyone else. " Y/n let go of Theo's hand and stood back up holding her side. " You should probably change into new clothes. Boris's friend went out to get clothes for you guys while I was patching you up. I hope what he got is fine. " Theo looked up at Y/n then back down but out towards the window. She walks over to the counter where she saw a long sleeved shirt, and sweats with black socks. She glanced over at her bloody converse which were on the carpet, which seemed to stain it a bit. Y/n grabbed the clothes and made her way to the bathroom which was feet away in front of Theo. She closed the door and looked at herself in the mirror as she changed into her new clothes. It felt warm on her body, and felt better than before. She took her old clothes and placed it in the bath tub. Y/n made her way out of the bathroom and sat at the edge of the bed where Boris was. She glanced back at him and smiled. Y/n faced forward again and called out Theo's name. "Theo..." He looked up at y/n and waited for a response. She continued. "Thanks"