✰ One Dance ✰

OBP

OBP

❝ Give me a memory I can use ❞

7:48 P.M.

Home

Y/n was on her way back from her shopping. She texted Boris ahead of time so then he would know.

Boris 🧸🤍

Hey Babe, coming
home right now.
I'll see you soon.
Read

Okay y/n see you then.
Can't wait.

Can't wait ? Why ?
Read

No reason babe.
Just a tiny surprise

Okay, see you then
<3
Delivered

Y/n arrived at the house and saw the lights inside were dim. As she was opening the door the weight lifted from her grip. She looked up and saw Boris nervously smiling at the door. " H-Hey y/n " She glared at him with grin wondering what he did. " Hi ? " Y/n chuckles. " Look y/n before you come in. I know it's really- " Y/n pushed Boris out of the way and enters the house looking around in awe. " Cheesy.. oh God. "

" Boris.. you did all this.. for me ? Its so beautiful " It was candles everywhere  covering every corner of the house giving off orange and yellow hue making the center of the house red fading to black. Rose pedals trailing from every room, and a radio playing slow music in the back.

Boris took y/n's hand and went to the center of the living room. " Dance ? " She smiles sweetly grazing upon Boris's eyes that were glowing heavenly from the yellow hue. " We already got this far. Why not " Both their smiles grew as y/n wrapped her arm around his neck. And His around her waist.

Y/n could hear Boris's breathing. It made her feel she was in a safe haven. The music started to fade to y/n as she began to realize it was technically only him and her. Nothing between them, except the expansion of their love, and trust.

Y/n laid her head on his shoulder which gave him the opportunity to say something in her ear. " I love you princess " The warmth in her ear made her spine tingle with serotonin. Boris could feel her grasp tighten as he said those solicitous words.

The music started to fade back in as she realized she never felt such love in her life. She lifted her head as her eyes flared to him. She felt so much desire to just kiss him. They both stopped and stood still at eachother. Y/n arrayed her hands at the side of his face.

Before She could do much Boris made the move. He thrusted forward filling her lips with his. In shock she stood there in hesitation with her hands slightly lifted from his face. She soon got comfortable and let things lead.
It felt so magical. Like Boris was as sweet as candy.

And gravity wasn't even a thing. Boris released from his kissed and started blushing. " I- wow.. " Boris said surprised. " Yeah..wow " Y/n gently placed her hands on her lips like it was something to treasure for eternity. She mumbled under her breath again
" Wow.. "

Boris held out his hand in front of Y/n "Now.. give me a memory I can use "