✰ Snow ! ✰

YBP

YBP

❝ Hey baby, I'm so cold ! ❞

New York, Streets

3:27 P.M.

Boris and y/n decided to have a baby sitter for today since they needed a break. It started snowing yesterday and they thought it would be nice to have a little fun. Y/n was ready to leave the house. She was at the door with the door wide open waiting for Boris. Boris finally came to the door and kissed y/n quickly. " Sorry I was just saying bye to the baby sitter and Salem. " Y/n smiled and nudged his shoulder. " Next kid is mine " They got out of the house and Boris hugged her. " Ah man ! Don't lie, you liked the name Salem " 

Y/n smiled and then confessed. " Okay... maybe I did like the name Salem. " Boris smirked knowing he was right. " Okay let's go. "  Y/n and Boris started walking and then Boris placed his hand on Y/n's lower back. She leaned her head against his shoulder trying to stay warm in his embrace. " I love you Boris "  He held her tighter and kissed the side of her head. " I love you too" 

As y/n and Boris continue to walk he quickly bends down and grabs a handful of snow that barley wet his hand. He handed the almost melting snow pile in his hand. Y/n took it out of his hands, and then backed away from him and threw the dampened snow. Hitting him on the side of his face.

" Oh you're on ! " They both chuckled and y/n tried moving away from Boris. Boris caught her in the corner of a building and held the snow in his hand. " Boris.. no. No don't! " It hit her on her left shoulder and laughed as she picked up more snow.

Boris went behind the hand rail of a staircase and peeked through. He jokingly said " Hey baby, I'm so cold !" Y/n laughed and threw the snow hitting the bars in between. Only getting part of Boris's face with snow.

She picked up more snow and ran toward Boris. He tackled her from the side making her fall underneath him. He was on top of her smiling as his warm breath turned in to mist in front of her face. Y/n made a soft laugh as she stayed silent just looking at Boris. His eyes, his hair, his flaws, everything..

Y/n pulled Boris by his jacket and kissed him. She felt her tongue slip under his as they were tenderly wanting an ounce of taste. Y/n exhaled her warm breath in to the cold air. " We should probably head back. "

Boris pushed her back down and slipped his tongue under hers one last time. " We have time. " He smirked and y/n bit the inside of her cheek. She then smiled pulling him back on her. " Fine "