✰ Ounce of Regret ✰

OBP

OBP

❝ I don't know about your friend, or Theo, But YOU ? ❞

5: 27 A.M.

Amsterdam

Part Three

--------------------------------------------------------------

They finally landed and got off the plane. The guy that was Boris's friend already had a car waiting for us. " We're not getting it now Theo. I have a strange feeling. " " Where are we going to go then ? " Boris glanced over at Y/n, then sniffed the damp sky softly. " Motel " Boris took a glance at his friend, and he brought us to the closest motel. Boris had the key and opened the door for Theo and Y/n but soon started closing it as he explained. " Friend and I go check out some things before we go. You two stay here. " The door closed and Theo looked at Y/n. " So Y/n...how are things with you and Boris ? " She glared up at Theo and replied. " It's going " " Hey Y/n can you sit on the bed for a second. " She glanced at him and started walking over to the bed and sat down. " Sure " Theo sat next to her and it seemed like he wanted to get something off his chest. " Look Y/n, knowing Boris as he is, I don't think he will let you come with us later. " " Why not ? " Theo kept his eyes on Y/n and replied. " It's a little dangerous. " " Dangerous how ? " Y/n looked behind him at the door, then back at Theo. " Well, I only know as much as you do, but just a little more. " " You're still not telling me, Theo why is it dangerous ? " Theo got up off the bed. " Look Boris can tell you. I can't. "  " You sat me down, and you wanted to talk , you do want to tell me " Y/n furrowed her brows and stood up from the bed looking straight forward at Theo. " Look Y/n you just most likely can't go, that's all I'm saying. 

She heard the door open and saw Boris and his friend come through the door, Y/n quickly went over to him in question. " Theo said that you wouldn't let me get the painting with you, and that it's dangerous ? " Boris glared at Theo behind her and sighed looking at Y/n. " It's just that I don't want you to get hurt " " Get hurt ?! " Y/n held her breath for  second in anger. " Why can't you just tell me " " Fine ! The painting was being crossed over with gangs, and drugs, and we have to give a money amount for the painting, but it could be dangerous. Someone could get hurt. " Y/n stared at Boris in disgust, then glanced at Theo. " This painting is dealt between drugs, and gangs ? Boris what the hell. Theo WHAT THE HELL " Boris stared at Y/n scared and Theo backed away from her. She closed her eyes trying to catch a breath. " You know what Boris ? I'm going, I don't believe you. You are not that crazy to get involved in something like this. I don't know about your friend, or Theo, But YOU ? "