✰ Hair Play ✰

YBP

YBP

❝ Perfect ❞

School

12:25 P.M.

Boris managed to try and get y/n to sit with him more often during lunch. The bell just rung and y/n was making her way to meet up Boris. She waited towards the front of the school. She finally saw boris walk up with his black back pack and his eager smile. Y/n and Boris had begun to be friends. She recently moved close by, and this was the closest school. Neither Boris or Y/n had much friends. Except Boris. He had a friend named Theo. They seem inseparable, so when Boris asked to hang out more She was surprised and couldn't turn down an offer of having a friend. Y/n held on to the strings of her backpack rocking back and forth as Boris got closer. She made her way and met him half way. " Hey " Boris lifted his head in greetings. " Are you hungry" Y/n nodded her head, but then continued. " But I can go without. School food is the worst. " Boris smiled and started talking. " We we can just hang in the hallways. And sit and talk. " She smiled at his absurd idea but went with it anyways. They started to make their way to the hallways where their English class was. Boris quickly took off his backpack and sat against the wall. Y/n took off hers and slowly sat down next to him. Y/n turned to face him. "You know you really need to brush you hair more. " Boris furrowed his brows playfully and replied. " I think my hair is good. " He touched it gently soon looking back at me. She smiled at him in disagreement. " Luck for you, I always keep a comb in my backpack. " Y/n started to dig through her backpack and grabbed a warm pink tone coloured comb. Boris was facing the other way. Right as she brought the comb to his hair he turned and called out. " Wait " She held her comb over his hair as he got comfortable and sat in front of her. " Alright. " Y/n smiled at him soon starting to comb his hair. She couldn't see it but she knew he was smiling. She combed her fingers through his hair once in a while, along with combing his hair more often. She finished combing and he turned around to face her with a contagious grin. Boris traced his hand over his hair. " How is it ? " The concern on his face faded as he glared at Y/n smiling. She got closer to him leaning forward touching his hair and smiling. " perfect "