𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

Rose: So, you're saying that our mom's right about this? 

Clary: That Jace... Jace is some kind of evil flower-killing monster that deserves a death sentence? 

They chuckled at this.

Simon: No, no. (CHUCKLES) That's definitely not what I'm saying. But we did see what Jace did to that vampire before he grabbed Valentine and then disappeared. ( Rose just sighed. ) (KNOCKING ON DOOR) ( Lydia comes. ) 

Lydia: Aldertree's ready for you. 

Simon: Can't wait. ( They left. ) (DOOR CLOSES) ( Simon reaches there. ) 

Aldertree: Nice to see you again, Simon. 

Simon: Nice to be seen. 

Aldertree: Let's discuss the vampire den, shall we? 

Sion: Yes. Completely disgusting. I mean, ridiculously unsanitary. Who does that? 

Aldertree: That's what I need you to find out. 

Simon: Me? (CHUCKLES) I'm not exactly in on the management decisions. I'm... I'm more on the ground floor. 

Aldertree: Which is exactly why I'm asking you, my friend. Right. (CHUCKLES) After the recent unrest amongst the local vamps, I can't trust my intel. 

Simon: (STUTTERS) And how do you expect me to figure that out for you? 

Aldertree: You seem resourceful. You'll find a way. I need answers, Simon. And if I don't get them, I might just bar all vamps... from fraternizing with their Shadowhunter friends. (RETRIEVING FOOTSTEPS) 

" Again with the threating part. " Jeremy said.

( Camera focuses on Alec, who is punching a bag. Rose and Clary come there. )

Clary: Alec, are you okay? 

Alec: Pretty bold of you two to show your face here. 

Clary: We can explain. 

Alec: Unless your explanation can bring Jace back, save it. 

Rose: Alec, Jace is our brother, too. 

Alec: (BREATHING HEAVILY) You barely know him. I grew up with him. I fought by his side. He's my brother. He's my best friend. 

Rose: I know he is your parabatai and trust me I have gone through that feeling. 

Clary: Alec... Alec, we want Jace back as much as you do. I...  Rose, we are not our mother. 

Alec: How well do I even know you two? I mean, you show up out of nowhere, She comes from a freakin' other world, you convince my brother, you convince me... to search for your mother. And the next thing I know, Jace is gone. And your mother is the one trying to kill him. 

Clary: We had nothing to do with that, Alec. We would never hurt Jace. 

Alec: ( He points towards Clary. ) Since you've arrived, you've caused nothing but problems. My family lost their birthright. Izzy was almost deruned. And now Valentine has my parabatai. And it's all because of you. ( Isabelle comes with Theo. )

Isabelle: Alec... 

Clary: I'm sorry. 

Theo: Alec, this isn't her fault. 

Alec: When are you gonna realize you don't belong here? You never have. 

" I am sorry for saying that. " Alec said.