𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

Theo: Hey, first of all you two should take a deep breath and relax. I didn't expect this from you. 

Jocelyn: I want you, Clary to know I'm a victim here, too. We all are. When I was pregnant with your brother, Valentine drugged me. He did an experiment on the baby. 

Clary: What? 

Rose: He injected Jonathan with demon blood. 

Clary: Why would he do that?  

Jocelyn: He's sick. He thought demon blood would make our unborn child strong. 

Clary: (SCOFFS) 

Jocelyn: And it did. But it also made him... evil. 

Jonathan just sighed.

Clary: No, even if that's true, Downworlders have demon blood. They're not all bad. 

Jocelyn: Clary, you have no idea how much I loved your brother. He was my baby boy. You both know that right. And I didn't want to believe it until I saw what he was capable of. (SIGHS) ( She uses her rune and pulls Clary into a memory. ) 

(BABY FUSSING) Jocelyn: It's okay. Mommy's just cutting some pretty flowers. Okay. (GASPS) Oh. Oh, it's okay. Yeah. ( Jonathan made the flower die and his eyes turned complete black. ) Jonathan! 

" Just because a flower died because of him, he was a monster, really? " Keelin said.

Jocelyn: And it wasn't the last time something like that happened. So I went to one of Idris' most powerful warlocks, Ragnor Fell. He warned me that, in the future, your brother would only leave death and destruction in his wake. ( Simon also heard their talks. )

Rosaline opens her eyes and flashes her alpha eyes. She swings her katanas and fearless rune is showed. Theodore's magical bow appears and he stretches its string forming the strength rune. Clary is seen blowing the candles on her birthday cake forming the angelic rune. Jace is seen jumping from a building with eagles surrounding him. He jumps on the ground splashing the water which forms heightened speed rune. Alec is seen a room with healing rune drawn on one of the walls. He aims his arrow. Isabelle is now shown swinging her blade forming the parabatai rune. Simon is seen wiping the blood on his lips in hotel de mort. The whole background turns black and white. Luke is seen with a wall behind him covered with runes and wolves. Magnus is drinking his cocktail. Scene splits and shows Theo and Rose using their magic and flashing their alpha eyes. Then all the runes are shown burning and Rosaline, Theo, Clary, Jace, Alec and Isabelle are shown walking and the title Shadowhunter appears with The Mortal Instruments written below. And the screen turns black.

( Rose and Theo come in Clary's room with her. ) 

Clary: You both knew about all this? Why didn't you tell me or Jace? At least he had a right to know. 

Rose: Mommy dearest took our words. 

Theo: She made us promise that we won't tell even the wind about this. ( Simon comes. ) 

Simon: Aldertree wants to question me again. Why would he do that? 

Clary: I don't know anything. Maybe he wants you to confirm that my mother has lost her mind. 

" Even I agree. " Rebekah said.

Simon: Your mom is the sanest person I know. Remember when she told me it was a bad idea to get the Champagne Enema tattoo? Or she warned you that Tommy Peterson was a total assclown?