Chapter 36: Shogun? Destroyed

Start from the beginning

"How? And when?" Venti asked. "And why?" Zhongli asked.

"How? By the portal. When? When Barbatos and Morax are down and just Y/N who still has her energy, Y/N closes her eyes to fight back the doll, I appear behind that puppet, as fast as I can, I stab the puppet, right her polearm in front of Y/N's chest...of course, I fight back with her." Ei explained a lot.

"Mhm...I see. Then why? Why do you do that? I mean, I need to know why you did that." Zhongli asked.

"Why? Of course, for...she's suddenly become a backstabber. Her selfishness...it suddenly appears. I don't know which one should I choose between I die or she dies. And...you know why, Morax." Ei explained.

"I see," Zhongli replied.

We were silent for a while.

"Ok. Now...what should we do? While there are still Archons here." Ei asked. "Oh! Can I look around Inazuma, please?" Venti inquired. "Yes, I'm very curious about Inazuma. Many people said that this island is full of mysteries." Zhongli said.

"Alright! Off we go-eh wait...Y/N and Paimon? How about you 2?" Ei asked. "Umm...I guess we better go home, Ei. I'm so..." Paimon said. "Tired? Sleepy? Hungry?" I asked. "Yeah...hehe," she answered nervously.

"Ah, no worries about that. I understand. Your schedule journey is always busy. So now, you can take a rest. Have a nice day, both of you!" Ei said with her cheerful voice. "Aww...a shame. But that's fine. We can meet again, friends! Bye, ~!" Venti said with his loud voice. "Have a good day, Traveler and Paimon. There is no need for you to always rush to do your journey. Get a rest, both of you." Zhongli said with his gentle voice.

"Bye, everyone! Have fun too!" Paimon said. "Goodbye, everyone!" I said.

"Hi, how can we get out but we still on the top?" Venti asked the question that...I forgot something.

Yes...we are still in this new Geo handmade Zhongli's place. Zhongli slowly crashes the place like crashing the ice. Because we have wings, so it's easy for us to go down.

"Haaah, the fresh air feels good!" Paimon said. "Yep! And the atmosphere it's better than before." I said. "I guess because of that puppet made a lot of bad, bad things. *Sighs*, just forget about that." Ei said.

"Huh, you call her not 'Shogun' again but 'puppet' for now. Interesting." Venti said. "Yes. I hate her," she answered.

"*Gasps*! Wait, Paimon realizes something! Ah yes! I'm sorry if I mistaken, but..." Paimon approaches Ei.

"You...Ei, right? And...Shogun was...your puppet." Paimon said. "Yes, that's right, what is it?" Ei replied. "Oh no...I'm...I'm so sorry." Paimon feels sorry, feel sorry about what by the way?

"What do you mean by that?" Zhongli asked. "Hi, shut up! This is mine and Sho-I mean Ei's business! You better do not intervene!" Paimon said. "Oh, my apologies," Zhongli said. "*Chuckles*..." I and Venti chuckled.

"Ei...what's just happening here? I don't know why I feel weird about this situation. Are all of these...Shogun's mistaken? But...you said that Shogun becomes selfish so suddenly. Then...you said that you are her boss and she just does what you want her to do. Uuh...why Paimon feels so confused here?" Paimon explained.

"Honestly, when you stab Shogun in front of us without being shy, I'm confused there. I thought that you...you supposed to be just accept everything that Shogun did."

"But after what I've heard from these Archons, I'm...still a little confused. They said they want to kill the puppet but then I've been thinking...what's just going on?"

"What?" Venti surprised. "Hmm..." Zhongli maybe too. "P-Paimon? Why do you still thinking about Shogun?" Ei is also confused.

Wait...what?! Paimon forgot about the history of Raiden Shogun and Ei that Yae ever told to us? Gee, Paimon. Of course, the question makes us shake our heads.

"Paimon...listen up. Why we killed Shogun also we very support that Ei joins us too, it because she's the core of all of these," Venti answered.

"Paimon, Shogun has no limit of her brittleness. As far as we can know, Ei always commands Shogun to follow her steps, because that will make Inazuma better." Zhongli explained.

"But...because Shogun like that, I mean...selfish and others that are negative, so...we have to kill her," Venti told.

"Ooh...I see. But...how can you know that Shogun is selfish?" Paimon asked.

"Ok, let me answer this. All of these...is my fault. I should not create her. No...I shouldn't." Ei replied.

"Ok, do you get it now, Paimon?" I asked, damn I'm so tired!

"Umm...yeah? I guess..." Paimon! You are so stupid! Maybe because she's too tired then she likes dazed?

We all sigh cause of her! Damn it! Paimon...you are such a dumb!

"Ok, how about this, can I and Paimon just go home now? I guess we need sleep." I inquired.

"Oh, I almost forgot about that. Ok then, goodbye! Have a nice day!" Venti said. "Yes, do your break. Goodbye, you both." Zhongli said. "Bye, both of you! I hope we can meet again next time!" Ei said.

Yeah...after that...we take a very long break maybe. Because this is a huge day and a lot of drama, so...we need a lot of break time.

Weird about what Paimon asked before...I don't know I'm just...

Ah, forget it! I wanna sleep!

To be continued....