V.

Angel

It's finally Friday and to say that Angel was nervous as hell is an understanding. Every time she saw Shawn, he'll wink at her and mouth about how he couldn't wait for their date tonight, and Angel being the confident queen she was flirted back.

Now her nerves are finally kicking in as minutes drop and Shawn's arrival approaching real soon.

"If you keep pacing you're gonna burn a hole through the floor." Angela said as she popped another M&M in her mouth as she watched her sister freak out. "Would you calm down and realize that you're a baddie who can have anyone."

Angel stopped pacing and turned to her sister with a stressed look on her face. "I can't help! I can only fake my confidence in front of him, but my anxiety's getting over me."

"And I don't know why, you know that you're a gorgeous girl," Angela put the pack of candy on the counter and walked over to her sister. "Shawn is just a cute boy who's even lucky that you agreed on going on this date. There isn't anything to be afraid of, okay?"

Angel calmed down and nodded her head, smiling at her sister. She pulled Angela into a hug, causing the girl to giggle. "Thanks sis, I needed to hear that."

"Glad I can help."

A knock on the door caused their little session to end, and Angel's heart to pick up speed. Angela looked at her sister and squeezed her arm, "You got this."

Angel nodded her head. "I got this." She repeated before inhaling and exhaling to calm her heart. Angela went to go open the door, revealing a familiar brown headed boy with a leather jacket on. Shawn grinned at the girl showing his small gap between his teeth.

"Hey Angela, is Angel ready?"

Angela smirked and turned to Angel who was on the opposite side of the door, hidden away from Shawn's view. "Why, of course she is. Angel, your date's here!"

Angel exhaled quietly once more before straightening her posture and walked over to the door. She smiled brightly to Shawn as she replaced Angela's spot. "Hi," She waved innocently, Shawn's eyes scanned over her entire figure in awe.

"H-hi," Shawn cleared his throat as he brought his eyes back to Angel's and smiled. "Hi, Angel you- you look gorgeous."

Angel smiled wider as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Why thank you, Shawn."

The two stared at each other for the next few moments, Angela (who was awkwardly standing there) clapped her hands snapping the two out of their gaze.

"Well, look at the time. Wouldn't want you guys to miss your movie," Angela said as she gave both of them a look telling them to 'get the hell out of here'.

Shawn snapped his fingers and pointed at the girl. "She's right, you're ready?" Angel nodded her head and fixed her purse strap on her shoulder. "Then let's start our date, shall we?" Shawn stuck his hand out for her to take, which she did with a bright smile on her face.

"We shall."

"Don't have her out to late, Shawn!" Angela teased causing her twin to turn and flip her off playfully.

Shawn chuckled as he pulled the girl down the sidewalk. "I'll try not to!"

Angel shook her head with a giggle, Shawn looked down at her with an adoration expression on his face. "I know I already said this," Angel looked up at her. "but you truly look gorgeous tonight. Every day actually."

Angel's face heated up, good thing for her dark complexion. "Thanks, Shawn. You also look amazing every day."

Shawn chuckled, "If you count the every day regular shirt and jeans 'amazing'."

Angel nodded her head as she swung their hands back and forth between them. "Yes, I actually do."

Shawn tossed his head back with a small laugh. "Okay."

A&S

The two walked out of the movie room laughing their asses off. They finished the first half of their date, and let's just say that it's going pretty well.

"Will Smith fits in every movie!" Angel said once she gained her breath from laughing.

"I've never laughed so hard in a movie theatres like that." Shawn admitted as he rubbed his neck. "Ugh, I need some water."

Angel giggled. "I'm sorry that I talked during the movie."

"No, no you obviously made the movie ten times funnier." Shawn assured her as they walked towards the exit of the building, he slowly slipped his hand inside hers, finding comfort with holding her small hand.

"Okay, I'm glad I made you laugh." Angel smiled as she looked at their intertwined hands.

"I never had a girl make me laugh that hard." Shawn mentally smacked himself for blurting that out, but Angel just giggled finding nothing negative about that.

"I'm gonna take that as a compliment." Angel sped up as she took lead, turning to walk backwards but still had a hold on his hand. "Come on pretty boy, Angel's hungry for some hamburger and fries."

Shawn smiled at the girl who is slowly wrapping him around her finger. "To Chubbies?"

Angel nodded excitedly and turned around to pull the boy along, she thrusted her fist that wasn't occupied into the air. "To Chubbies!"

A&S

"Well, this is my stop." Angel slowly came to a stop in front of her front door.

Shawn sighed as he looked at the door, he actually dreaded bringing her back home as they enjoyed their time at Chubbies.

"I guess it is," Shawn locked eyes with Angel and pouted. "I honestly don't wanna leave. I had a great time with you tonight."

Angel gave a small smile. "I did as well..."

Shawn continued to stare at her. "Look, um...I was wondering if...the next two weeks we could...ya know..."

"Mess around with each other?" Angel finished for him with a giggle, Shawn shyly rubbed the back of his neck. Angel nodded her head. "Yes, Shawn I'll be your girlfriend for two weeks." Shawn gave her a bright smile, and pumped a fist into the air causing her to yelp and step back.

"Yes!" He gently grabbed both sides of her face and kissed her forehead. "I promise to be the best two week boyfriend ever!"

Angel chuckled. "I'm sure you will."

Shawn grinned cheekily at her. "Hey, if you want to hang out tomorrow just shoot me a call?" Angel nodded her head as she pulled her keys out of her purse. "I will." She unlocked the door and looked at Shawn. "Good night Shawn."

Shawn shoved his hands into his pockets and gave her a gentle smile. "Good night Angel."

Angel opened the door and turned back around, she gave him a tiny wave once more causing the boy to smile at her. He waved back as she gently closed the door.

What an amazing date.