Chapter 18: Hm? ✩

WARNING: Mature (18+) Content

Yelena's heart was skyrocketing. Her eyes stayed glued to their lips as she felt their breath lightly on her upper lip. She wanted to hold them, but when she went to move her hands, Y/N tightened their grip.

"No."

Her breath hitched. For some reason, it made her want them more. She leaned in to kiss them, but they leaned back, just missing her lips. A slight whine left her mouth causing Y/N to grin in response.

They released their grip just slightly, moving their hands from her wrists to her hips. Finally, Yelena rested her hands on their arms, allowing them to move their lips from where they were hovering over to her neck.

Y/N planted kisses from her jaw, down her neck, as they pulled her in closer finally pressing their body to hers. They could hear her labored breathing and slight moans as their teeth began to sink into her skin. Her hands made their way to Y/N's back and traveled under their shirt.

The sinful thoughts racing through their heads were enough to incriminate them where they stood, but they continued on anyway.

"Y/N," She whispered in their ear, causing them to slow in their kisses to listen, "I want to be alone."

They kissed the side of her cheek and smiled knowing there was nowhere for them to go. This time alone was nice, but back in the hotel room was her sister. A sister Y/N loved, but wished so deeply was gone for the night.

"We can't..."

"Follow me," Yelena said as she released her hands from their shirt and grabbed their hands.

The two walked back to the hotel and up toward their room. It was clear to Y/N that the night was over now. They were confused after what had just transpired but knew they would let Yelena do whatever made her feel comfortable.

As they neared their room, they noticed Yelena slow a few doors down from where they'd been staying.

"What are you doing? We're down there."

Yelena smiled but did not respond and did not make eye contact. Instead, she took a card from her purse and swiped it through the door that was 4 rooms away from their own. To Y/N's surprise, the light turned green and Yelena walked through.

Stunned, Y/N stayed where they were and just looked at her.

"Well, are you coming?" She smiled as her eyes looked them up and down.

That was all they needed. Within seconds, Y/N scooped Yelena into their arms allowing her to wrap her legs around their waist. The door slammed behind them and Y/N did their best to guide them to the bed without falling or hurting either of them.

Finally, they made it to the bed. Y/N laid her down, well- flung her down. Their shins had hit the side of the bed which knocked them off balance.

The two laughed but continued as Y/N crawled over her. Their lips continued kissing trails from her jaw to her ear, and down her neck. Now that they were alone, truly alone, Y/N allowed themselves to finally take a small step forward.

Their lips traveled south as they kissed softly across her chest. Her hands were now tangled in their hair as her back began to arch and her chest began to rise.

Yelena pushed their shoulders up, worrying them that they'd gone too far, just to watch her strip her shirt off and throw it to the floor. The two smiled as their lips connected again, but even more passionately this time.

Y/N took this time to slow down, allowing their hands to trace over her skin. They traced their fingertips up and down her sides as she began unbuttoning their pants. Feeling her hands so low on them set their entire body on fire.

They allowed her to finish but then moved to do the same for her. Yelena wanted control, but Y/N wouldn't allow it. For the first time, she let Y/N have what they wanted.

Her.

Y/N unbuttoned her pants but as they did, their lips traveled down her chest to her stomach, leaving light purple memories plastered along the way. As they got lower, they felt Yelena's hips begin to buck up at them. They pressed their palms firmly down on her hips, which caused a moan to erupt from her mouth.

As Y/N slid her pants down, they continued kissing over her hips and trailing their tongue behind under only a thin piece of cloth lying between them and Yelena's skin. They kissed lightly over it, teasing her as much as they could while running their fingers up and down the insides of her thighs.

"Oh my god, Y/N"

"I haven't done anything yet, Lena," they responded with a smile.

Her chest rose high and fell, "I know... but I want you to. Please."

Y/N enjoyed hearing her beg. It was unlike Yelena to beg for anything, but they wanted her to continue to for them.

Tracing their thumb over the fabric, followed by their lips once more, "Please, what?"

This pushed her hips up even higher than before as she dug the back of her head into the pillow rested under it, "Y/N, please."

"Please. What." They responded as they pushed their thumb a bit harder.

A hard breath huffed out of her mouth, "Take me, fuck me, whatever you want. Please just-"

Before she could finish her plea, Y/N had slid the fabric over and connected their tongue to her wet skin. Her sentence ended in a long moan and her fingers twisted in their hair as she guided them to what felt best.

Their tongue painted pictures as Yelena's hips and hands assisted. Y/N hoisted her thighs up over their shoulders as they moved their hand to join with their tongue.

More teasing began. They traced beside the pictures that Y/N had painted with their tongue, feeling Yelena squirm more and more.

This time though, they wouldn't make her beg. They moved their fingers from where they were tracing, inside. As they moved in, Yelena's eyes shot open as her breaths sped up and her moans got louder.

Y/N leaned up to meet her lips with bits of herself left across their own.

However, Yelena couldn't compose herself to kiss them. As they thrusted, her eyes stayed closed as her mouth stayed open.

"Look at me," Y/N stated.

But Yelena's eyes stayed closed. Y/N wrapped their fingers around her neck with their free hand, causing her to finally open her eyes to meet theirs.

They continued thrusting as she looked in their eyes. She fought the urge, but as they continued, her eyes began rolling back. Y/N knew what was coming.

As she allowed her body to arch, her legs slowly started to shake as Y/N sped up. While they did, her nails dug deeper into their back and her legs wrapped around their waist. Before they knew it, a large moan fell from her lips as her entire body relaxed and Y/N allowed her to rest.

They smiled as they looked down on her. She was still doing her best to catch her breath, but her eyes did not stay shut for long.

Within a second, her assassin training had kicked in and she now had Y/N on their back.

"Your turn," she smirked.