2).

Holy shit, how the hell did she see him?.
I managed to pull away from her, but she crashed her hands together and for a second litigation demanded the reason why I hid the truth.

What more do I say, is it the validity that my boyfriend left me, and settled his life with the lady his parents wanted,  or was I being pregnant and yet, thrown like trash out of the Diaz mansion by the same people who called me their daughter?
Aaron's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Mathilda Diaz.

They advised me to stay clear from their son, or else I might not live long enough to tell the story, and when I told everything to Aaron with a broken heart, he ended up breaking the remaining pieces of my heart by giving me an invitation to his wedding, with some lady.

And now, my mom wants me to tell the same person, that I gave birth to his son after being rejected, no way in hell is that happening.

"Please excuse me,"

I walked out on Mom and went into the house, Mrs. Jane was busy giving Dalton his lunch and I rode past getting ready for an important meeting in the office.

I got dressed and came down.
Mom was seated in the sitting room with Dalton. I kissed him and left for the meeting.

Mom whirs and continues watching television, I'm certain she's angry, but trust me, if Mom was in my shoes, she's going to go worse than I did.

A cab stopped in front of my office building. I came down with my bags and walked inside, headed straight to my office.

"Miss Samantha,"
Anna, my assistant ran with a file in her hand as we both walked into my office, and just then, Mr. Ian called for me.

I dropped my bag on my table and went to his office.

He saw me standing by the door and asked me to come in.
As I went past the door,  I met him seated with a familiar visitor, in his chair.

What's Aaron doing here?

His face lit up seeing me, Mr. Ian my boss, introduced him to me as a potential investor in the company.

Aaron got up and brought out his hand to shake, he seemed professional and I should too, I pulled out my hand and we both shook hands, holding a serious glance at each other.

Our eyes locked, and when Mr. Ian slammed his hands on the table it drifted us apart.

I sat on the chair across from Aaron, I felt him staring and when I swiveled to confirm, I caught him doing just that.

Mr. Ian asked me to get the contract ready for Aaron to sign since it was my job to present the contract to him.

I got up from the chair and walked away.
At the door, I stood and listened to them talking.

Aaron accorded the fact that he was thrilled about joining the company,  I knew he was only saying that to get me irritated.

WHO'S YOUR DADDY?.......