Chapter 2~•°Troublemaker°•~

You suddenly hear the sound of the ballpit being messed with so you walk over there to see what was going on before hearing Sundrop's voice "Hooo hooo hooo!" He says before diving into the ballpit you walk to the edge of the ballpit to see a child you watch as Sundrop picks him up "Hellooo new friend you're sure up late are we having a slumber party!! Where are all your friends?" He walks past me not noticing me and puts the kid down "We can finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy Faz until our heads EXPLODE!! And stay up all night!" You walk over to where Sundrop is "Oh hello Y/n!! You can join us!! I thought you would be home by now... but you're not so you can join us!!" He says to me before turning back to the kid "There's only one rule! Keep the lights on...ON...on" he says I'm not going to lie the way his voice changed was kind of scary my train of thought was cut off by the kid knocking down a stack of toys "No, no, no, no! What a mess! Which is the bottom? Where is the top? Clean up! Clean!" He says obviously distressed from the mess I help him clean it up what a brat I think before I hear Sundrop again "New friend this- this area is off limits. You're gonna get us in trouble." I turn to see the kid back by the main desk "Hey kid you should really get away from here" I say while walking up Sundrop was there desperately trying to get the kid away from the desk "Don't you want a puppet show? I have glitter glue! Do you like glitter glue? Googly eyes?" He says seeming more distressed "Kid can you please listen?" I say trying to get him away from the desk. Then the kid does the one thing Sundrop said not to he turned off the lights.