Jamie smiled. "That was sweet of him." She ran her hand through his hair again, but gently pulled on it this time, making Sebastian moan softly.

He pressed another kiss to her lips, running his tongue along them playfully, until she opened her mouth more for him to slip his tongue inside, tasting her slightly.

She sighed and gripped onto his hair, pulling herself closer to him, still laying on her float. "Have anything in mind?" she asked when she pulled away to catch her breath.

He kissed his way down her neck, sucking lightly on each spot. "Lady's choice," he mumbled against her skin.

"Mmm, that's a hard decision to make." She moved her head to the side, giving Sebastian more access to her skin.

He moved even further down and trailed kisses across her collarbone, nipping lightly at her skin, making Jamie gasp slightly and pull at his hair harder.

"Baby... should we move inside? Or do you want to skinny dip?" she asked mischievously as she moved to slide from her float and wrap her legs around his waist.

"Whatever you want, sweetheart." He held her close, clasping his hands together under her ass.

Jamie rolled her eyes and shook her head at him playfully. "You don't have an opinion today? Are you okay?"

"I'm just fine, sweetheart," he assured her, "I just want today to be about you, and whatever your heart desires."

"I just want to be with you," she answered. "In any way possible."

"Good. Because I want to be with you too." He lowered his head and sucked on her skin again, causing her to let out a soft sigh.

Jamie tilted her head back, letting it lay in the water as Sebastian sucked and licked along her neck and collarbone, the feeling of his lips sending shivers down her spine. "Don't stop," she whispered.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked, continuing to suck at her skin, his fingers sliding up her back, undoing her top and letting it float to the bottom of the pool.

"Me," she breathed, pressing her hips against his, able to feel his growing erection beneath his shorts. "Please."

"Anything for you, sweetheart," Sebastian murmured as he slid his shorts down, pushing them to the bottom of the pool with his foot. His hands made quick work removing the bottom piece of her suit, leaving them wrapped together naked in the water.

She smiled and sat up before she nuzzled her head into the crook of Sebastian's neck, leaving small kisses on his skin. Then Jamie turned and captured his lips in a slow, sultry kiss as she began to gently roll her hips against his.

He groaned softly and buried his fingers into her hair, holding her tightly against his chest while he deepened the kiss, moving his lips over hers with a passion that caused her to tremble. When they eventually broke apart to breathe, they both leaned forward, foreheads touching as they panted.

"What's on your mind?" she asked softly. Jamie ran her hands over his shoulders then down his chest, gently raking her nails over his skin.

"You. Nothing else matters right now. Only you." Sebastian looked at her, his eyes filled with affection and desire.

Jamie quickly captured his lips in a heated kiss, wanting to taste him again. "I want you Sebastian..." she breathed.

"Are you sure?" he asked quietly, running his hand down her bare sides, across her midsection, and down between her legs. Finding her center, he circled the spot with his fingers.