No One Asked Me

The days went by pretty fast. This week i had a perfect work with all the guys and also Joonas finally returned in the studio. Even Niko tried to help but of course he had to annoy me and get on my nerves most of the time. So i decided to just ignore him.

"So tommorow Jake will be here right?" Joel asked when we all sat in the couches drinking beers.

It was a snowy night and we've just finished records from everyone for most of the parts. Yea we all were pretty tired but preferred to stay in with some beers and some good company.

I nodded on Joel's question and took a sip from my drink.

"Really? I can't wait to see him, it's been so many years" Aleksi said excited

They really were good friends back then and had a lot of fun when they hang out together. I'm sure that Jake has missed Aleksi the same.

"It's been a while since i saw him too" Joonas said and took another bottle of beer on his hand.

Old Porko, just when he got fine he returned to the love of his life..... Alcohol

"I know guys, almost 3 weeks since i saw him actually" i said and my eyes fell at Niko who was next to the tall drummer. Sipping his drink in silence but here and there i felt his eyes on me.

Of course he was doing it to get me annoyed again.

"So you will bring him here also?" That's when he decided to speak "yea that's what i was dreaming to get to know your man" he ironically said and rolled his eyes

Actually i was not planning to bring Jake in the studio but now that Niko said it we would visit the place at least once....  What? My boyfriend has to know how is the place that i worked, doesn't he?

And honestly, what's wrong with Niko just because he is single now every couple is against him and he doesn't like any of them. He has to see a therapist or something if he keeps going like that 

"Dude" Olli looked at his best friend in disbelief "Taina now is our friend and we all would love to know her fiance and it would be cool if he came here" the bassist said

Honestly i think he was the one thinking the clearest right here. Man was always positive and never had to say something bad for anyone.

Niko cleared his throat and went go grab another beer from the fridge

"She is YOUR friend and YOU want to meet him" he sat back down "No one asked me"

We just decided to change the subject and don't take things far away or else i would end up arguing again with Niko.

It was already midnight when and the last one left the studio.

When we arrived home and the next second my body touched my bed i was asleep. I didn't get drunk, i would hate it if Jake came and i had a big hangover but that was not the same with Joel...

I don't even know how much he drunk. Somewhere in the middle i lost the count.

Jake would be here at 11 so i also didn't have to get up pretty early, thank God i was able to enjoy my sleep.

Joel will be in the studio all day, since he said that he wants to give us some alone time of course i denied him but what can you do when he is so stubborn.

Maybe we also need some time after being apart for so long.

The next morning i woke up at half past nine and had a shower. I wore some fresh clothes and went in the kitchen.

There was a note from Joel in the fridge

"There is food inside,and have fun I won't be home till the evening and please don't be too loud Joonas is still home"  i let the note down and chuckled