Sisters!?

Y/N's p.o.v

Jeff then says "What sisters O__O!"

I then see my sister splendy she hides behind me and says " I made slenderman mad..! Sis, I don't know who is worse you, slender woman or a uh mad slenderman or both?"

Slender comes and says " shit, uh sorry to scare you splendor woman. "

The rest of our family comes and says "God he was mad."

Jeff then says "No.... =-O Two many dam girly girls.."

Slender then says "Slender woman is not a girly girl.."

Star comes out while Jane's yelling at her " Really, You got bacon and all I got is a tackle by Sally, They treat you better then getting hugged. "

Jane then sees us and waves and says "Oh hey slendy here is your Wolf Star.. Damn why does everybody just not get along.. Escpally her *she points at Star* she hates me, I'm not joking, but She just likes you.."

I then say " Because she was my family pet.."

Offendy then says. "Yes she was, what if one of us wanted to get her? I mean to take care of any way... Last time we saw her was when she was wee little no joke.."

Splendy then says "She was cute she looked like a puppy a cute puppy that you can just cuddle up with O_~ I'm not joking.. Well you have fun with her correct?"

I then say " I remember that one time you messed with her it was a little funny."

Offendy then says "I think what you meant to say was alot fun.. I remember that time, Star made a mystery hunt for all of us, but then 3 weeks later all I hear are the words Offender! I was wondering what the freak happened but then when I entered the room I saw all the stuff.. How can a wolf drag all that stuff and point it all at me, without me or you finding it out?"

All I see is JJ running and saying " oh come. I did not pick this game.."

When ej hears that he comes out and to his surprise he does..

Cliff hanger :-)