Slenderbrothers meet Y/n's Family

Y/N's P.O.V

After I helped my sisters I noticed slender and his brothers were there, I then huff and Jessy Follows me..

I then smile and say " Hi, Slender, Offender, Trender, and Splendor.."

I then yell " Jessy I know your there come out.."

She then says " Bull Crap, I didn't break anything this, time How... How did you know I was there!?!"

I then say " My mother taught me, how to listen even if you don't make a sound."

she then says " Can you show me?"

I then say " Uh no.."

She then says " And who are these with slender?"

I then was about to say but he says " My brothers, Sexual Offenderman, Trenderman, And Splendorman!!"

I then yell some but calm down and say " SISTERS WE HAVE GUESTS.."

I then see my sisters Splendorwoman, Sexual Offenderwoman, and Trenderwoman Come out..

Sexual Offenderwoman then says " and there men!"

I then say " And why are you always perevet don't Answer that... Please just leave that blank..."

She then says " Since you ask i'll say Say.... None ya business since you don't want to know and I also forgot, It's been so long since somebody asked me that..."

And she then says " Also is he the one person you were talking about The infamous slenderman.."