The Next Chapter

(Y/N): Alright, both of you think you can handle this?

A certain blue haired fairy slammed her hands on the table as she accepted the challenge.

Cirno

Cirno: Bring it on!

Cirno: Bring it on!

The girl next to her, who also happened to be a fairy but with green hair, was feeling nervous by your aura.

Daiyousei

Daiyousei: I don't know about this

Daiyousei: I don't know about this... You've seen what he can do.

Cirno: I don't care, bring it!

You simply chuckled to yourself as you slowly lowered your hands to the three cups, facing upside down, on the table. You lifted one to reveal a black rubber ball hiding underneath the one in the middle.

(Y/N): Make sure you keep your eye on the ball. Got it?

Both of the fairies nodded as you placed the cup back into it's position before stretching your hands for the party trick.

(Y/N): Let's see if I still got it.

You then moved your hands at lightning speed to shuffle the cups back and fourth in order to confuse the fairies.

(Y/N): Which one is it going to be? Even I don't know myself! I didn't even know that I can move my hands this fast, this is amazing!

You noticed that Cirno's eyes were practically spinning as your movements were practically making her dizzy. In response, you decided to end the movements and allow the fairies to pick the correct cup.

(Y/N): Your move now.

Cirno was feeling nervous, although she was never going to admit it, as she picked the one to her left. You quickly lifted the cup to reveal nothing, which forced the girl to fall back in defeat.