10

A/N

I'm not too good at writing date scenes so sorry if it's bad. 

~s~

_________________________________

THE DATE PART 2

The woman stood beside the table, looking at bucky, who was looking at the menu, not even paying any too little attention to thea.

Bucky looked over his menu to thea, who was starring at the woman, biting her lip, her mind flowing with thoughts.

"Theodora?" He questioned her causing her to look at him, as well as the waitress to look at her, her nose snarling up in disgust and a hint jealously before turning back to bucky.

"Oh, uh- water would be fine." She said in a small tone, her shyness showing, causing bucky to mentally all her adorable in his mind.

"Two glasses of water, and a bottle of your best wine," Bucky ordered setting down his menu seeing as the woman didn't take theas order causing him to get slightly angry.

"Right away sir." She said with a wink before walking towards the kitchen, swaying her hips trying so hard to get buckys attention.

However, the minute she had written down his order he had looked over to thea, she had her lip tucked between her teeth and was just simply sitting there.

"Doll." He said getting her attention, watching as she perked up hearings her name and looked to him, gaining a hum in response.

"You look beautiful' He commented, making her blush.

"Thank you, you look good too." She commented back to him.

Bucky raised his eyebrows in a teasingly way. "Just good?"

"Well, no I mean uh. you uhm...." She stuttered nervously not knowing how to answer him as she became even redder if possible.

"Doll, I'm only joking," he said to her making her giggle and flush in embarrassment...

Both of them began to start laughing together, only to be cut short when a glass of water was slammed on the table in front of thea, splashing on her a little bit causing her to stop immediately.

"Here you go Mr. Barnes, two glasses of water and our best bottle of wine," she said as she gently sat the table unlike she did with theas water.

Thea, like her normal nature, stayed quiet bitting her lip, keeping herself from saying what was on her mind, something that was very, very common for her. Which bucky took notice of.

"Okay, Mr. Barnes is there anything else I can get you?" The woman questioned again.

Bucky looked up and in an annoyed tone said, "Yes, you can, a new server, your manager, and an apology." he said clammy, even though he was angry. Thea looked up, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I'm sorry?"

"Don't make me repeat myself, I need your manager, but before you leave, you need to apologize, for disrespecting my date, yourself, but let along with this restaurant." He ordered, his voice becoming deeper and patronizing as he spoke.

The woman turned to thea and scoffed before turning around and walking away not even apologizing heading straight to the manager.

"Bucky?" thea sked confused as to what he was doing.

"Don't worry about it doll, she shouldn't have disrespected you." He replied.

"It's okay, you didn't have to..." she started but was caught off by bucky.