chapter 6

I was overwhelmed but decided to continue to open the boxes. The second to last box held the LeFay equivalent to a Lord ring. The box was beautiful.

Inside though was what was really important, it was a pot. Inside was  beautiful purple ink.

Griphook saw my dumbfounded look and decided if he didn't inform me on what to do we would be sitting there all day.

"This is an ink that was created by Lady Morgana, she infused it with her magic so only a true lord/lady could were the markings of the LeFay bloodline. All you need to do is take of your shirt and pour the ink over your side. If it is the rightful lord/lady it will become her symbol, a raven. While many wish to pass down wealth she strives to pass down power. The raven will become a familiar to help guide in times of strife."

I looked sceptical at the goblin sat in front of me but followed his instructions. As the ink sold down my side it glowed and  formed into a raven tattoo.

(Imagen in rapped around his hip with wings wide)

It rapped all up my side, it's right wing crept up my neck. It was beautiful, magnificent and majestic. I am now Lord LeFay. The last box sat between me and Griphook.

I put my shirt back on and stared at the only box remaining, we both sat and stared at it for a while until I plucked up the courage to left the lid of the wooden box.

Inside lay different types of ancient woods, cores from long extinct animals and binding crystals. This was the gift that Merlin had left for the next Lord Emrys.
I went on pure instincts and let my magic flow through me.

I was in a trance that made me loose any sense of time or people. 3 of the 6 woods called to me and my magic. I unwrapped the three I felt a connection to, it revealed ancient Aspen wood, ancient Elder wood and Acacia wood. A smile split on my face.

I repeated this process with the cores. One was in a jar labeled dementor cloak, blood of Merlin, basilisk venom and finally dragon blood. I placed the chosen next to the three woods.

It was almost complete the last step was to pick out a binding stone. I picked one up after another, the emerald glowed when I came into contact with it. I again placed it to the side and continued until I had obsidian and clear crystal as well. I closed the box and pulled the three woods, four cores and three binding crystals Infront of me.

I lined them up and let my magic flow through them. Gold light was like a halo around the materials and when it finally I saw something truly magical and powerful. A wand, my wand.

It was a pure black wand with an obsidian handle embedded with emeralds.

I came out of my trance to see Griphook looking at me in astonishment. He nor I had ever seen a wand created. Merlin's gift for his next Lord was a personalized wand which would make sure they excelled to their fullest.

Griphook looked at me and spoke"Hadrian- Jameson-Sirius-Potter-Evan-Black-Gaunt-Preverell-Huffelpuff-Griffindor-Ravenclaw-Slytherin-LeFay-Pendragon. Lord of magic, serpent speaker, raven tamer, beast walker, master of death and the boy who lived."

I didn't think anything else could surprise me today busy I was again proven wrong.